53.

3rd person POV:

Warning ⚠️ Mature content ⚠️

"And you are my everything. I don't really have anyone beside you." Jungkook confessed as he closed his eyes with his lips parted when he felt the elder nibbling on the skin of his collarbones.

"I love you so much koo.. so so much. That woman.. i am going to destroy her.. just you watch." Taehyung whispered on the younger's skin as he kept sucking on his skin making dark reddish purple marks.. the sensation making jungkook take a sharp intake of breath.

"I l-love you just as much T-tae.." jungkook stuttered as he winced when the elder bit on the skin of the junction between his neck and shoulder.

"Why are you stuttering, love?" Taehyung rasped on his skin making goosebumps rise on jungkook's body as he pinched shut his eyes.

"I feel s-strange." Jungkook blurted honestly as he gasped lightly when he felt the elder's body slumped against his and the boy rubbing the skin of his hips with his hands then later holding it in his large hands.

I am so weak for his touch.. fuck.

Jungkook said it to himself in his mind even when all his thoughts were fogged with the feeling of blonde's touches on his skin.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows before he looked up and down at the younger then closed his eyes while he buried his head in the raventte's shoulder as he chuckled lazily.

"Baby.. i don't know whether to be think it's adorable that you are so weak to my touch or be turned on that you got a boner without my touching you anywhere like that." Taehyung said in a low voice as he smiled before he met eyes with the younger who looked confused.. as he now realised the tightening in his shorts.

"W-what do i do now? The s-same thing i did that day?" Jungkook questioned as he tilted his head.."i-i don't know how to do anything with it.. can you h-help me?" He asked with a pout forming on his lips as his twinkling eyes stared at the amused elder's face.

"Of course I can, baby. But only if you trust me enough to let me touch there." Taehyung asked hesitantly as he leaned in again and joined his lips with the younger in a brief kiss.

"I trust you with my whole being.. do anything you need to." Jungkook consented as he nodded his head and leaned in and pecked the elder who smiled into the kiss.

"Be right back." Taehyung said as he caressed the younger's cheek before he stood up from the raventte's body and walked away to the door as he checked left and right before he closed the door and locked it.

Jungkook was sitting up now as he breathed a little heavily while looking down at the tent in his crotch.. this was the second time something like this happened to him but this time it wasn't because of seeing someone have sex.. he felt conflicted.

Taehyung had been wearing a jacket which he removed and placed it on the chair before he walked back to the younger who was zoned out on his crotch.. snapping him out of it.

"T-tae.. this.. you will touch it?" Jungkook asked curiously as he laid back down placing his head on the pillow when the elder hovered over him again.

"If you want me to.." taehyung answered as his hands travelled to the raventte's waistband who nodded his head.."it's hurting a little. Touch it please." Jungkook said honestly with his doe eyes staring innocently in the elder's making the boy chuckle at him.

"Why am I finding you so cute even when you are asking such a thing." Taehyung said shaking his head before he placed his hand on his tent making jungkook gasp when the blonde grabbed it without any warning.