42.

3rd person POV:

It was early morning when the sunrays entered through the open window but also the cold winds making the boy who was laying on his bed shrink into himself as covered his eyes with one hand while his other arm patted the bed beside him.

"Tae-tae~ where the fuck are you dumbfuck? Hug me i am cold." He whined in a sleepy low voice as he scooted to the other side but instead of getting into the usual embrace and an arm around his waist.. he fell down from his bed making him open his eyes as he rubbed his ass while squinting his eyes.

"What the fuck! Where is that bitch?" He talked to himself as he rubbed his eyes to clear his blink vision.. but couldn't see anything clearly so looked for his glasses instead and wore them while he sat on the floor like a child.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes with a pout on his lips and his fluffy chubby cheeks puffed out but he noticed he had some dried tears on his cheeks.

"Oh fuck!" He cursed as he looked around where he was.. only to sigh as he noticed the familiar room which felt unfamiliar right now.

The room filled with modern stuff and lots of different types of guitars and a keyboard is one side.. and a large bookshelf filled with business books on other side.. along with one small shelf filled with lots of second place awards, trophies and medals in academics and sports etc. Along with many first place awards of music competitions.

A large king sized bed in the middle.. just plain black colored.. and there was also a table in the corner near the large window looking over the beach.. beside the study table was placed his favorite guitar.

"I didn't even get my morning kiss today." Jungkook said as he pouted to himself realising about his present life.

"Back to real life.. forget about kisses now.. it wasn't all a dream was it?" He questioned himself as he placed a finger on his lips.. poking them slightly.. feeling lonely all of a sudden because of taehyung not being the first one he sees after he wakes up.

"Namjoon." He called out just to clear his doubt.. as he leaned back on the bed lazily.

"It's morning jungkook.. what do you want?" The voice said in an almost loud voice as he showed up out of nowhere from the open window.. his wings still being visible.. the angel was literally shining in the glow of sun.. looking as ethereal as ever.

"Nothing.. just making it sure that it wasn't all a dream. It feels weird being in the present after spending so long in past.. feels unfamiliar. You can go though.. sorry for calling you out of nowhere. Bye bye." Jungkook said as he waved his hand in a bye.

"I will go.. i come when you want but i go when i want." Namjoon said rolling his eyes as he flew to jungkook before taking a seat infront of him.

"Now tell me.. Why are you looking so gloomy in the morning?" Namjoon asked the boy who still was pouting.

"I am not gloomy.. i am just.. nothing.. you can go when you want." Jungkook said waving his hand again trying to dismiss the angel.

"Tell me~ i am angel.. i obviously wouldn't judge you or anything." Namjoon persuaded him.

Jungkook sighed as he looked down.."i just.. forgot how lonely and depressing my present life was in the past few weeks..

And also that Kim is pretty much non existent in my present.. we don't talk when we are in university as well.. because he has his friends there.. i don't. So it felt wierd and strange waking up alone without him right now as well.

I don't know how will he act with me when we are in university.. and everyone thinks we are rivals and hate each other.. i mean we do hate each other and we are rivals but.. not the normal ones. Do you get my point?" Jungkook said frustratingly as he explained while moving his hands adorably like he is trying to prove a point while talking in pout the whole time.