37.

3rd person POV:

Taehyung sprinted towards the lake because that is his comfort spot.. it felt like a repeat to him of the day he fought with his uncle and siblings.. but it felt hundred times worse these days as his body shook with sobs and hiccups.

As he was running.. just as he reached there.. he didn't know but he somehow lost control over his body and fell down on the ground scraping his knee in the process.

Not caring much about it.. he just sat down there not even checking his knee and wrapped his arms around his legs after pulling them closer to his chest.. burying his head into his knees as he cried miserably.

He didn't know what to do after he fought with his father and said such things like not being his son anymore etc.. but his father shouldn't have said all those as well.

Taegeun said so many wrong things to him which were truly unacceptable. How could he do that to his son.. the one who was ready to sacrifice his passion for him and was ready to get into something he is not even remotely interested in.

He leaned against the tree as he cried into his palms.. after saying so many things and getting everything off his chest to his father.. he had expected himself to feel lighter.. like a burden would be taken off him.. but it felt the opposite seeing the man looking so disappointed in him. Other than jungkook, his father was the only man taehyung has trusted with his life.

Taehyung felt like ripping off his hair in frustration as he clutched them in his hands tightly.

"I need j-jungkook." He muttered to himself in his sobs.. his comfort person, his home, his love, his lifeline, his sanity, his everything being that boy who could calm him down at that moment.

He regrets talking to his father now.. he hadn't expected the conversation with him to go like that.. he knew that jungkook was his rival's son.. he feels like it's his fault that he trusted his father enough to understand him.

Taehyung was sitting there for around 10 minutes as he cried and cried with no intention of stopping anytime soon.. not like it was in his control anyway.

But as he was sitting there with his face Down as he wiped his cheeks that were smothered in tears.. sniffling loudly as he hiccuped once in a while.. before he realised.. he was engulfed in a warm hug as someone wrapped their arms around him as they rubbed his back soothingly.

"Hyungie.. i am here. Try to calm down please." The soft voice whispered in his ear making taehyung look up as they caressed the back of his neck gently.

"K-kookie.. you are h-here." Taehyung said between his light sobs wrapping his arms around the younger back.. resting his head on the blonde's chest.

"Yes hyungie i am here.. please don't cry. It hurts me to see you like this." jungkook muttered in a pained voice as he rubbed the elder's cheek before kissing his tears away.

As taehyung stared up at him.. he noticed how the younger looked extremely tired.. his eyes seemed slightly red with his eyelids hanging.. when he had left the younger looked as healthy as ever.. but now he looked slightly pale in just a few hours.

Jungkook tried to smile at the elder who seemed to have calmed down but still the exhaustion was pretty evident on his face and expressions.

"What happened hyung? Why were you crying.. do you want to talk about it with me?" Jungkook asked as he caressed his cheek with his thumb softly.. placing a kiss on his cheek.

Taehyung who was just staring at him the whole time.. nodded and sat back properly pulling the younger in his lap as usual.

"Then tell me." Jungkook said to him again in a low voice.. his eyes feeling heavy to him but still staring into the brunette's eyes warmly.