21.

3rd person POV:

Young master, You were awake?" Seokjin asked.. startled.. as he got up from his seat and bowed at the younger.

"Take a seat back end." He whispered again..as he took a deep breath and tried to get up in a sitting position. But groaned when he felt a pain in his head and stomach again because of the punches.

Seokjin helped him sit up and did what he was told.

As the older sat there.. jungkook looked at him with barely open eyes as he tried to smile at him.."i woke up when you placed the wet towel on my head." He answered first.. seokjin nodded in response.

"Do you really care about me hyung?if you do.. then why?" Jungkook asked.. actually curious about it.

"Ofcourse i do, young master. I am pretty sure every worker here does.. but are too scared to act upon it because of your father.

And i do more because.. i happen to be the youngest but one of the oldest workers here. And i have seen you grow up with my own eyes.. so why wouldn't i." Seokjin answered his questions honestly.

Jungkook nodded his head in response.

"Ohh..first of all.. i have always called you hyung so please don't call me young master.. you can just call me jungkook." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Alright.. jungkook." Seokjin blurted his name and smiled back at him.

"And.. thank you so much for everything you said.. when you said i have you as a friend.. were you serious?" Jungkook questioned with an almost insecure tone.

Seokjin sighed.."i was very serious jungkook.. we aren't close but i really care about you. I honestly see you as my own kid even.. if i had a chance.. i would have given you the love a father should to their child.. thousands times better than mr.jeon." he said honestly.. obviously knowing the younger's hatred towards his own father.

"Really?" Jungkook asked.. as he fiddled with his fingers in his lap. Seokjin nodded.. blinking his eyes softly.

"Can i get a hug then? Please?" Jungkook asked.. nibbling his bottom lip.. feeling himself on the verge of crying again.

Seokjin didn't say anything and just chucked.. pulling the younger in a comfortable and gentle hug.. jungkook sighed.. letting himself relax in the older's embrace.. the man had a parent type of aura with him.. making jungkook feel so calm.

Soon they pulled away from the hug.."will you let me be your friend then? I want to be there for you if you need someone.." seokjin questioned.. pursing his plump lips in a straight line.

"Is that even a question anymore.. i can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me from so many years." Jungkook said chuckling as a natural small smile formed on his lips.

"That's good.. and you don't need to thank me.. i did everything because i care for you." Seokjin replied as he placed the wet towel on his head again.

"Hyung.. when you said that you will support me.. will you actually do that?" Jungkook asked.. hesitancy laced in his voice as he looked down in his lap.

Seokjin sighed first then smiled a little.." so you two really are more than friends, hm?" He questioned first before saying anything else.

Jungkook felt tears in his eyes forming as he looked up at the older again.. his bottom lip wobbling.."he asked me to be his boyfriend.. i didn't say yes. I am supposed to meet him today to give my answer again. I regret arguing with him over this." He ranted to seokjin as a tear fell down on his cheek which he wiped right away.