59.

3rd person POV:

"Do you love the rain? Does it make you dance?" Jungkook sang passionately as he danced around the room happily while it was raining outside.

"Are you drunk, baby?" Taehyung asked as he laid on the bed with a fond smile while leaning his head on his hand as his elbow rested on the bed.

"In Happiness! Jeongwu is imprisoned for 20 years. Can you believe that? I am finally free!" Jungkook shouted as he jumped up and down like a bunny.

"Well.. that is definitely something to be happy about." Taehyung agreed as he sighed when he looked at the bottle of alcohol placed at the side.. he had gone to take his stuff from Kim's mansion when the younger drank it.

"Dance with me my boyfriend." Jungkook yelled drunkenly as he giggled before he bounced on his heels and pulled his lover to his feet.

"I am tired after picking all the stuff love." Taehyung said tiredly with a lazy smile but got up nonetheless and started doing crazy dances with him as well as the younger sang.

"You! You are! My universe and i just want to put you first~" jungkook said as he twerked with a big smile making taehyung laugh out loud but he joined in with him either way as he twerked beside him while they laughed.

"You are crazy koo. I love you." Taehyung confessed randomly as the younger held his hands while they jumped in circles together.

"I love you too. Sing for me too. Any song that you think would suit me." Jungkook requested as they stood in silence with the sound of rain being their background music.

"I just wanna live in this moment forever~
'Cause I'm afraid that living couldn't get any better~
Started giving up on the word "forever"~
Until you gave up heaven so we could be together~~

You're my angel~
Angel baby, angel~
You're my angel, baby~
Baby, you're my angel~
Angel baby~~"

taehyung sang right away for him as he held the younger by his waist and kissed him gently.. who kissed back right away before they pulled away and taehyung wiped the younger's eyes.

"I am your angel baby?" Jungkook asked playfully as he giggled with teary eyes and flushed cheeks.. taehyung nodded his head right away.

"You are my angel baby and also my weird ass moody bitch. I don't know how you do both but you are." Taehyung said shrugging his shoulders.

"You are also my idiot dumbfuck but also my precious love at the same time. I don't know how you do that either." Jungkook said as he pecked his cheeks.

"I do the same thing, I told you that I never would~
I told you I changed, even when I knew I never could~
I know that I can't find nobody else as good as you~
I need you to stay, need you to stay, hey~~"

Jungkook sang as he started doing crazy dances again not being able to handle his happiness and drunkenness at the same time. He sang and pointed at taehyung the whole time.

"I don't know what should I do with you seriously. But lyrics definitely do make sense for you." Taehyung said while shaking his head as he sat by the window enjoying the sound of rain falling outside.

"Look at tha even rain is happy with me. Tae-tae remember my song still with you? Let's create the scene i wrote in the song. Let's go outside." Jungkook suggested as he sat down infront of him but picked up his bottle of alcohol with him first as he took a large gulp from it.

"No we are not going outside. You will get sick. Your wounds are almost healed but your wrist wound hasn't. It can get infected by rain water." Taehyung declined worriedly.