24.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook and taehyung were looking at the angel with blank expressions.. anger in both of their eyes.

Namjoon sighed before he nodded to himself.."alright.. let's do this." He spoke as he bit his bottom lip.

"Let's do what?" Taehyung asked in a low tone.. as he had his arms crossed on his chest.. his eyes squinted.

"Stop talking rudely to me.. i am centuries older than you and even if i am angel my patient has an end too." Namjoon scolded.

"Okay.. sorry."taehyung apologised right away looking down instead of straight at him.

"So.. i just contacted the hyung above me.. through mind of course.. and they said that you have been here for more than 3 days and you can't go back now till you complete this 'mission' of yours.

That's the rule.. if you want to go back before completing the mission.. it has to be within 2 days. You will automatically be back to your world once everything ends here." Namjoon said pursing his lips in a straight line later.

Sorry god.. forgive this angel of yours for lying but it was for a good purpose.. please.. i am going to be in the human world after they complete this mission anyway... They are my 100th couple that i reconciled after being an angel. I can't let them ruin my hard work like that.. or i will have to wait for decades again.

He prayed in his mind to god desperately.. asking for forgiveness after lying smoothly to the younger's who had their mouth's hung open.

"What the hell." Both of them muttered at the same time with furrowed eyebrows.

"How will we live here till then.. he obviously doesn't even want to see my face and neither do i." Jungkook said softly.. now having calmed down fully. The same with taehyung. They don't know how suddenly though.

Namjoon smirked slightly seeing them being calm now..my magic worked i guess. He thought to himself.. looking at his rings clad hand for a second before turning to them again.

"You kids have to see about that.. sit down and have a civilised conversation together without interrupting each other and without saying any sneaky remarks to each other...

I don't know maybe also shake hands and hug each other.. that's how they make the kids talk to each other after they fight don't they? Come on.. do that..and say sorry to each other and admit your mistakes." Namjoon adviced and scolded the younbers who just listened with their heads down and both pouting now but not making a move.

"I am serious kids.. go ahead and shake hands.. don't make me force you." Namjoon said smacking their heads lightly.

Both shook their heads in denying.."i don't want to." Both of them whispered at the same time then turning towards each other hearing them say the same thing.

"Why are copying me?" They said again at the same time to each other squinting their eyes and furrowing their brows.

"I am not, you are." They talked back simultaneously and parted their lips.. offended a little.

Namjoon scoffed at them before patting their heads for once and whispering.. "twin souls." To himself shaking his head and flew away from there.

Not paying attention to him they both turned away from each other.. crossing their arms on their chests.. thankfully not at all angry anymore thanks to namjoon.

Now that they were calm now and not fuming and no anger was clouding their mind.. they took the time to think about what they said to each other in furiousness.