50.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook just got done with his second class as it was time for lunch break now. He had to stay back because he needed to copy everything written on the board as usual.

Like everyday, taehyung was waiting for him before but he had to leave urgently later Because he needed to use washroom quickly.. as he showed his pinky finger to jungkook while making a desperate expression before running away from there after blowing a kiss to jungkook and signalled him to meet at the roof later.

Jungkook shook his head at him with a smile at him before he got back to copying the whiteboard again. Thankfully no one was in the classroom beside him at that moment.. or so he thought.

In a few minutes he was done with it as he closed the notebook and fixed his glasses before getting up from his seat and walking out of the class towards the locker to place his books back there.

He had been smiling to himself as he looked down while he walked towards the locker room as usual as he thought about finally coming out to his friends on his own even though it wasn't that was something hidden from them.

But doing it on his own.. made him feel proud of himself so he couldn't help himself but feel happy about it. He obviously had to keep whatever he and taehyung had as a secret from his father and every single person.. but atleast some people knew about it and would accept him without judging.. made his heart swell with delightfulness.

It was just 2 classes yet he felt exhausted already but the thought of being with taehyung right away made him feel energetic.

He reached the locker room and opened his locker.. placing his books inside again before he was about to go to the rooftop instead of the cafeteria where his friends and lover were waiting for him.

But before he could do so, someone closed the door of the room and locked it.

"So you are that whore.. fucking ugly i must say." A girl said as she looked at him up and down with a disgusted expression pasted on her features. Two girls and two boys standing beside her as she walked towards jungkook who's smile slipped away from his lips and he backed away towards the locker.

"He is the one who has been trying to seduce tae these days. I saw him pulling him in the locker room the other day." A girl beside her said as she told the others about it.

"I heard you slept with him too? He was wearing your clothes this morning as well.. did your slutty self invited him over for night?" A boy said as he walked towards him as well backing jungkook up in the locker.

"You are the fag who is in the same soccer team as me. Why are you even here huh? Do you want to contaminate the others with your disease too?" The other boy grumbled at jungkook.

"Was sleeping with taehyung and trying to seduce him the only way to get in the popular group, you disgusting fucking nerd." The third girl seethed at him as the five of them gathered around him.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he heard all those things and licked his lips nervously.

He wasn't scared of all of them since he knows taekwondo and boxing enough to fight them back. But with the way they weren't giving him any space to breath properly and we're crowding around him and their words were making his anxiety act up as the panic started building up inside him.

"You couldn't win taehyung without cheating so you decided to be a hoe huh? Decided to fuck around and ruin the environment of the whole class?" Han-mei.. the first girl yelled at him almost making jungkook flinch as he stood there silently. Before he could do anything, she snatched his glasses away from him and threw them at the floor making the glass break.