13.

3rd person POV:

The next day they woke up still in the same position with their bodies tangled with each other as they cuddled the whole night even though the raven head had said that he won't let the older touch him. 

Taehyung pulled away from jungkook as he woke up first and noticed the carefree, peaceful and less tired expression on the boy's face which has been extremely rare these years.

"Jeon.. wake up.. we gotta follow me and you.. what if they died. Get up." Taehyung said exaggerating it as he shook the boy deep in sleep.

"I don't want to.. where are you.. hug me again bitch." Jungkook cursed him in sleep as he tried to find him patting the bed beside him to pull him back in a hug.

"Get up Jeon.. if you want to go back to our time.. we need to get up." Taehyung said to him again shaking his shoulder.

"I don't care.. pick me up if you can.. i don't have the energy for anything." Jungkook said throwing his arms in the air as he looked at the older through sleepy eyes.

"You are a muscle bunny.. i doubt i could but let me try." Taehyung sighed as he pulled his arms towards him throwing them around his shoulders as he picked his thighs and wrapped them around his hips.. placing his arms around the younger's waist holding him carefully who buried his head in his neck.

"You are a strong cub.." jungkook complimented patting him harshly on his back.. more like hitting him.

"I am more of a tiger but okay."taehyung said chuckling hitting him back making the younger groan as he walked carefully towards the washroom.

"Tiger my ass.. you are a pussy.. i take my compliment back." Jungkook grumbled glaring at him but it looked like a pout because of his swollen face from sleeping.

"You are a pussy.. not me.. lazy bunny ass." Taehyung said it back making him sit on the bathroom counter as the boy crossed his arms on his chest.

"I do more hardword than you could ever do.. i suddenly wanna go back to present.. because of your bitch ass." Jungkook cursed him again through gritted teeth because the boy woke him up from his lovely sleep.

"Then go.. what are you waiting for? Wait lemme call Namjoon.. let's see if the hot angel fucker comes back or not.. or he left us on our own in this unknown place and time." Taehyung said as he stood infront of the small boy on the counter.

"Go ahead.. and have we established his name as hot angel fucker."jungkook snorted at that.

"I guess we did.. he is hot..we both agree, he is an angel not a devil like how you wanted but he's annoying as fuck.. so the name suits him." Taehyung said chuckling as he stood close to jungkook with his hands on either side of the younger's thighs. both of them looking at each other's eyes.

"Am i interrupting something?" Namjoon said coming out of nowhere as he sat beside jungkook on the counter, swinging his legs like a child.. an annoying smirk on his face.

Taehyung rolled his eyes seeing him,"so you didn't actually abandon us ,huh?" Jungkook asked sitting beside him looking up at his face.

"I didn't.. you want me to do that?" Namjoon said staring at both of them.

"Can you take us to present right now if we want to go back?" Taehyung questioned.

"Of course I can but i won't.. stay here so you can prevent the same thing from happening in the present." Namjoon answered as his eyes lingered on jungkook for a second before his gaze shifted to taehyung.. he sighed bitterly knowing the whole truth.

"For how long are we gonna stay here?" Jungkook asked as he rubbed his eyes because he wasn't wearing glasses right now.

"You two obviously can't stay here till they start dating and everything ends.. because that's gonna take months if you do that.. you are just gonna see the important moments and the actual end. So you will skip between times.. but don't worry you will get that when you skip.