10.

3rd person POV:

They were quiet for some time.. not really saying anything.. just comfortable silence between them. Both of them just staring at each other.

"I am tired..and sleepy." Jungkook randomly said breaking the silence between them.

"Then sleep.. take a quick nap.. there's still around 40 minutes till the free class ends." Taehyung suggested shrugging his shoulders.

"I can't.. where would I sleep anyway?" Jungkook said with an almost pout on his lips.

"Umm.. how about here? Like old times? One time doesn't hurt ,does it?" Taehyung said as he laid his legs down flat infront of his.. patting his thigh.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.. even if it's just 40 minutes sleep.. he will take it. Taehyung hummed in response patting his thigh again.

Jungkook nodded and placed his head on the blonde's thigh looking up at him closing his eyes.. as the older leaned back on one of his hand and ran the other one through younger's hair.

"Jeon.. are we gonna be back to friends now?" Taehyung asked hesitantly.

Jungkook just shook his head.."no, we can't be friends. You don't know my father.. your side of hate was understandable.. you told me yourself a few minutes ago but you don't know my side.

Friendship should only be there if it's healthy. my father.. he is the reason what makes me hate you. And even if there is just a tinge of hate.. it shouldn't be there ,right?

So i guess.. let's just go back to how we usually are after leaving this rooftop but with less bitter feelings for each other than before..now that one of the things between is talked out." Jungkook explained as his chest rises up and down in a constant manner.. relaxed.

"That's right.. what i explained was also just a part of it.. you don't know my family either.. they are also a part of the reason why i hate you? Or hated you? I don't know if i do or don't.. but you get it what i am trying to say." Taehyung said.. agreeing with him. Jungkook hummed in response.

"I am gonna sleep , your lap is so comfortable." Jungkook randomly said as his eyes felt drowsy.

"Then sleep.. what are you waiting for." Taehyung asked..chuckling as he stared at the tired details of the younger's face but from much closer now.

"Alright.. wake me up when the next class starts.. as much as i don't wanna live.. i don't wanna die from my father's hands either." Jungkook said as he turned around.. his face burying in the older's stomach.

The position made taehyung remind of something..

This looks exactly the same like in the dream.. just different places. Like it's not just dream.. but it has actually happened before and i have felt that. Weird.

Taehyung thought to himself as he stared at the clouds in the sky furrowed eyes.

What the fuck are these dreams and why do i keep seeing him?

He thought as he turned to look at the younger in his lap who was already asleep.. snoring softly.. his fist clutched near his chest like a baby.. making taehyung smile at that.

Giving one gentle stroke to the younger's hair.. he too laid back down.. with his upper arm resting under his head as a pillow.. his hand still playing with younger's hair making him help have a sound sleep.

~

It was early morning in the woods.. the sun was rising right now from behind the large trees.. the whole place filled with beautiful trees ,and plants and flowers was silent beside the melodious chirping of the early birds and the calming sound of cool morning breeze hitting the lake water.