30.

3rd person POV:

The blonde jungkook was feeling so overwhelmed as his father finally announced him as the heir.. he didn't want this yet had to smile in front of all the guests around him.

Jungkook was just standing there as his father told everyone about it like jungkook is the best son ever and jeongmin is the best father ever who loves jungkook very much.

The blonde had to stop himself from rolling his eyes as he heard him spew some random bullshit.. everyone clapped when jeongmin raised a toast to jungkook's birthday and him being the heir.

Jungkook had been holding a glass of alcohol as well.. which jeongmin had given him before. The boy had never had it and didn't plan to do it either but as he kept staring at the liquid.. he saw jeongmin glaring at him.. in anxiousness the boy attached his lips to the glass and gulped down whatever liquid was in it.. grimacing at the burn in his throat and the bitter taste.

"It tastes awful." He whispered to himself making a disgusted face.. placing the glass back but he was sitting between jeongmin and his other mafia friends.. when jeongmin filled the other's glasses..

he filled jungkook's glass again as well, making the boy's eyes widen as he stared at the refilled glass.. he noticed his father giving him side eyes pointing at the glass.. so without thinking much and getting pressured under his piercing gaze, he gulped down the refill as well.. this time feeling less burn but still the same disgusting taste.

As he sat there in nervousness beside jeongmin who was glaring at him from time to time for some reason as the elders asked him some random questions about his knowledge about mafia and everything.. he tried his best to dodge the questions off.. knowing everything but nothing at the same time because he doesn't usually pays attention to those things.

As jungkook sat there even longer.. he felt his hands shaking under the table as he took shaky breaths because of the anxiousness thanks to the elders making him uncomfortable and some random women of young age.. some even older ones eyeing him out ho and down.

At this point, he was downing the alcohol on his own hoping it may calm down his nerves as he refilled his glass again and again.

By the time they were done meeting all the important people in the party and it was almost time for it to end and it was late evening.. jungkook was already drunk as he walked around with drowsy eyes and tripping here and there.. giggling randomly at nothing.

~

"I want alcohol too.." Jungkook muttered.. sighing.. as he stared at his own last self going crazy as he walked around trying to find someone.. shaking his head at his own past self.

"No you don't.. i can't and don't want to handle your ass being crazy like that?" Taehyung said rolling his eyes at the younger.

"I want to try past alcohol.. you know vintage. oh my god wait! They have cigar in the past as well, don't they? I am pretty sure we can find it around..i want to try that too." Jungkook said excitedly as he clapped his hands standing infront of the elder with twinking eyes.

"Are you for real?have you ever tried any of them anyway? And how the fuck are you so excited for such a thing." Taehyung said scoffing at him with wide eyes at his enthusiasm.

"Yes i am for real.. and tried them? Dood i am alive thanks to both of them.." jungkook said shaking his head as he pulled the elder towards some direction the past blonde was stumbling towards still in search of someone.

"After kissing me like hundreds of times.. now you are calling me dood? Wow the disrespect is fucking real, ain't it? And what the fuck do you mean by you are alive thanks to alcohol and smoking?" Taehyung questioned.. taken aback by the younger's statement as he kept getting pulled by him.