54.

3rd person POV:

(Gonna jump from 0-100 real quick )

Jungkook had been contemplating whether to open the door or not as he stood there inside the room with his heart beating like crazy and his hands trembling because of the increasing anxiety.

He knew who was behind the door and for what he was probably here.. the grades that had dropped so much for the last two times and jungkook felt like crying out loud but then he remembered that he is prohibited to show any emotions infront of his father since emotions are for the weak.. and men are never weak.

"Open the fucking door Jeon jungkook." He heard a loud voice yelling from the other side as the knocking of the door turned into thumping instead.. making jungkook's head hurt because of the evident loud noise.

Jungkook took a deep breath before he opened the door with his trembling hands and as soon as he did.. a slap landed on his cheek right away.. making his head turn to the other side.

"I have been knocking for so long and now you are opening the door huh? That lazy you are? And why the fuck was your door locked in the first place? How many times have i told you to not lock it." Jeongwu yelled at him before he landed another slap on his son's face who was just looking down.

"I .. am sorry sir." Jungkook said trying his best to not stutter as he clenched his fists.. resisting the urge to rub his cheeks which were red and warm by now because of the tight slap.

"You are sorry? I will tell you what else you are sorry for.. today. Just because i left for a few weeks you have forgotten what your life is and how you are supposed to behave.. you think i don't know about what you have been doing behind my back huh? Let me tell you.. i know every single fucking thing." Jeongwu seethed through gritted teeth as he grabbed jungkook by his hair in a fist and made him look up.. jungkook winced at the pain because his hair had gotten quite longer these past few days.

"D-dad.." jungkook stuttered as he tried to pull his hair from jeongwu's tight hold.

"What's with your hair? Why haven't you gotten them trimmed? Why are you growing them out like a little girl again? I have told you so many times to keep short hair, haven't i? Short hair suit Boys.. not this useless mess." Jeongwu commented as he pulled his hair even more tightly making jungkook bite his lip tightly so he didn't scream.

"I-i will cut them s-sir.. i am sorry." Jungkook apologised as he tried to get away from his hold again.. his head felt like they were gonna get plucked out from his scalp with the way the elder had been pulling them.

"Sorry.. sorry sorry.. that's the only thing you can utter isn't it? Okay tell me what grades you got in both the tests that happened in my absence. I know the results already.. so don't bother lying to me." Jeongwu said as he threw the boy on the ground when he finally left his hair.

"S-seventy one.. and n-ninety eight." Jungkook answered honestly as he tried not to cry when he felt his foot twisting when he was thrown down.. he rubbed his hair as he closed eyes tightly.

"Seventy one.. and ninety eight? Last time they were ninety nine huh? Second position.. this time fucking fourteenth and second once again.. seriously Jeon Jungkook?

Fucking hell you don't even deserve to be called a Jeon.. a stain on the name of jeon's.. that's what you are." Jeongwu shouted at him as he kicked his son harshly making him clutch onto his shoulder as he winced.

"Ahhh!" He screamed when jeongwu slapped him again.

But before he could do so again.. jungkook tried his best to hold his hand in the air as he kept his eyes shut close. When he succeeded to swat his hand away..he opened his eyes as he looked up at his so called father.