(bonus chapter)the end...

3rd person POV:

Breaking news: Jeon jeongwu, the former ceo of Jeon enterprises, now known as Kim enterprises is reported dead after getting a heart attack in the prison.

"Uh.. wow.. am i supposed to be sad at this news?" Jungkook snickered as he showed the phone to his soon to be husband. Taehyung snorted after he read that.."consider this as a wedding gift from him side."

"Then it's the best gift i could ever ask on my wedding day. Can you believe we are getting married in a few minutes.. i honestly thought you really don't want to marry me." Jungkook chuckled as he pushed a strand of his beautifully styled hair a little at the side which had been falling on his eyes.

"I would never not want to be with you forever. You are going to be my little wifey from now on. I am the luckiest man alive. By the way who's walking you down the aisle.. dad?" Taehyung asked the younger as he pulled him closer by his waist.

"Joonie and jinnie hyung. And you think i am not the luckiest man alive having you as my husband? Have you looked at yourself mr.kim?"  Jungkook joked as he placed his hands on the elder man's chest.

"I see.. mr.kim. i am so glad that you have Namjoon and Kim hyung as your father figures.. you deserve it so much. I love you.. it's time for me to go.. see you at the aisle. You look beautiful tonight." Taehyung complimented as he pecked his forehead before pulling away from him.

"I love you too. And you look very handsome as well.. words can't explain. See you at the aisle." Jungkook said as he waved his hand before taehyung left.

.

.

.

.

"The grooms may kiss now." The priest asked the two to as they exchanged their vows and rings. Taehyung didn't waste a second as he cupped his man's cheeks with one hand before he softly joined their lips.

~

"We have to greet the guests tae-tae." Jungkook warned his husband as the man kept trying to kiss him again and again.

"Yeah guests.. " taehyung grumbled sulkily as people came, congratulated them, gave their gifts and left to enjoy themselves. The ceremony was at the lake.. their lake and they couldn't be more happy about that.

.

.

"Congratulations jungkook-ah. I honestly didn't expect you to invite me at all." Jungkook heard a deep voice say.. with a naturally drunken tone.

Jungkook and taehyung snapped their head towards the voice when they heard it.. the younger groom gasped as he covered his mouth with his hand when he saw the man.. his elder brother.

"Yoongi hyung. Y-you actually came?" Jungkook whispered in shock before he couldn't help himself and lunged into the man's arms.. hugging him with his all.

"I had to if you invited me yourself. Did you forgive me?" Yoongi asked as he hugged his brother back who felt so emotional.. seeing his only family who was actually related to him in some way.

"I was never mad at you hyung. I wanted to find you but you went back to Japan before i could meet you. You don't know with how much difficulty tae-tae had to find you." Jungkook said as he sniffled so he doesn't cry because that would mess his make up.