14.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook and taehyung were sitting under the tree near the lake again as usual like they do daily.. every single day. It's been 2 months since they met for the first time.

And Jungkook has been feeling really weird lately.. he feels calm around the brunette, and at the same time feels tingly feeling in his tummy when he is with the elder.

He wants the older's attention all the time and wants to be praised by him.. wants compliments sometimes and sometimes just wants the older to be with him every second.

He wants to look pretty and beautiful for the elder sometimes and even dresses up involuntarily before meeting him everyday.. he feels like he has forgotten everything that happens to him in his house when he is with the brunette.

He just wants to keep staring at him and his beauty.. he finds him too beautiful and handsome to be true. He feels giddy and giggly around him.. like he can't stop smiling when he thinks about him and is with him.

He feels like he can be himself around the older, he doesn't have to pretend being someone he is not , he doesn't have to hide his emotions with him , doesn't have to hide his love for music with him , doesn't have to hide his feminine side with him , doesn't have to hide his smiles with him ,doesn't have to hide his tears with him, he doesn't have to hide himself with him.

In just two months.. it's like the older has casted some spell over him.. he just can't be away from him.. he feels incomplete without him.. like he can't even imagine how his life was 2 months ago. He has just been feeling so many things at the same time and he can't understand anything from that.

He doesn't know what's happening to him but he just knows he can't stay away from his best friend.. his hyungie.

And taehyung.. it hasn't been much easy for him these days either. He doesn't know what's happening to him either.. he has been feeling so weird around the younger that it's difficult to explain.

He feels really strange around him, he feels like wanting to do things with him which he shouldn't with a friend and obviously not with a boy.

His heart starts beating faster around him, it's like his breath gets taken away when he looks at him , like everything slows down when he's with him.. like nothing else matters other than the small boy infront of him.

Sometimes he wants to randomly hug him and never let go ,sometimes he feel like scooping him up and make him sit on his lap and play with his hair.

He sometimes want to keep looking at his small lips and not look away.. and sometimes he want to kiss them, kiss his cheeks , and smother him with little kisses.

He wants to hold his hands all the time and never let go. He wants to just keep looking at him and want to protect him from the whole world.

And he understands that all this is not something you feel for a friend but a lover instead.. but he is a boy.. a boy's lover should be a girl.. not a boy, that's what is making him very worried.

On top of that ,he has hidden from jungkook that he's his rival family's son.. with the way they have been close these months.. if anyone finds out even just about their friendship.. they aren't gonna leave them alone.

He is scared about that.. and confused about why is he feeling that for another boy when he is a boy himself.

It's wrong.. very wrong. This shouldn't happen .. but i can't help it.

He thought to himself as he stared at the younger infront of him who was staring at him continuously for some reason. The younger's eyes looked so shiny and beautiful like he could drown in them all day and still not get tired.