New book

Hi everyone!

So if you don't know I'm currently finishing up my Boris x reader Dull Blades and after I was supposed to finish a Trevor x reader book but...

I started a new book that just seems more personal that I'd like to publish first.

It brings awareness to abusive relationships and living with mental illness so while it might not be the most enjoyable or preferable book it's just something I wish to publish.

It's a Miles x reader that's almost entirely in his POV and here's some of the first chapter :)

————

[ Miles ]

I'm abusive.

I don't think being aware and being able to control it are the same. I love Y/n, I do. When I hurt her it all gets so fuzzy. I get so fucking angry.

I'm an angry person.

My psychiatrist says it might be borderline or antisocial personality disorder. I tried for some time to get better but eventually, I just stopped going.

I do feel... Bad.

I feel guilty.

So why do I keep doing it?

I leaned against the door and looked down at the floor, listening to Y/n cry. I sighed and turned the handle, letting myself in.

I stayed by the door as she avoided eye contact, not wanting to get near her if she didn't want me to.

"Are you ok?"

She didn't answer and I slowly moved towards her. She was usually vocal if she didn't want me to be near her and when she didn't say anything I continued to come closer.

I crouched down in front of her and put a hand on her knee.

She continued to avoid eye contact.

Y/n held her arm, I had grabbed her.

I didn't mean to... Really I didn't.

We were in the stables and she doesn't ever go out there so when I saw her approaching the horse from behind I just...

Grabbed her.

And my fear turned to anger.

All my emotions turn to anger.

I gently pulled her hand off and looked at the bruise I left on her arm. I bit my lip and looked up at her. "I'm sorry." She looked over at me and I put a hand on her cheek.

"I'm sorry I hurt you... You can't walk behind the horses, it's dangerous and... I got scared so I- I just was a fucking idiot."

She shook her head and I looked down.

I hate doing this.

She grabbed my cheeks and made me look up at her. "It's ok! Don't be too hard on yourself you just wanted to keep me safe. This- this it's nothing." She laughed, brushing her tears away.

I feel worst when we do this.

When she forgives me for doing these things.

I nodded and she studied my face. "It's ok Miles. I know you meant well."

I nodded and smiled a little. "Ok... I'm going to go back and finish some work in the stables." She nodded and I stood up.

I leaned down and pressed a kiss onto her lips before going back to the stables.