Before Work

Aged up obvi

Also yall i wrote this before a test instead of reviewing and got a 50 on said test 😭😭😭

[ Y/n ]

"Miles..." I mumbled as he kissed my jaw. "Wake up, sleeping beauty." He muttered.

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He hugged my waist and I realized why he was being so affectionate so early in the morning.

"Miles Louis Fairchild."

He sighed and pulled away from me. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. Miles was positioned over me, staring at me intensely.

"Your stupid death stare doesn't work on me Mr. It might work on your employees and business opportunities but-"

Miles leaned down and kissed me, putting one hand on my back. "Miles! Cold!" I whined between kisses.

He pulled my shirt up and moved down, kissing my chest.

I moaned and touched his mess of curls. "Miles you have work." I moaned.

He sat up and sighed, getting out of bed.

"Ok, fine." He walked into the bathroom and I sighed, rolling onto my side.

I looked out at the window and sat up. I could hear Miles changing into his work outfit for the day. The roads have snow all over them...

Looking down 50+ floors made me a little nauseous so I looked back up over the city.

Moving from isolated Bly to a penthouse in the middle of New York was such a hard change sometimes.

Miles walked out behind me and I turned just in time to see him walk out of the bedroom.

I sighed and walked after him.

My feet were cold on the frigid tile, causing me to step up onto my tip toes.

I walked into the kitchen and looked at Miles.

"You gonna go to work like that?" I motioned to his boner.

"It'll go away soon." He replied, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

I rolled my eyes and walked over.

"You're so needy, Fairchild."

I took the cup from his hand and set it down.

Miles smiled and picked me up, placing me on the counter. He continued kissing down my stomach and I leaned back.

"Miles..."

He spread my thighs and unzipped his pants.

I opened my eyes and looked up at the determined look on his face. Miles moved my shirt out of the way entirely and I whined at the freezing counter.

I wish I'd let him fuck me in bed.

He pulled me closer and I gasped as he slid into me.

"Miles!"

He started thrusting and my legs wrapped around his hips.

"God you're so hard." I groaned.

Miles held his breath and gripped my hip. I closed my eyes and arched my back as he continued his quick pace. Miles suddenly flipped me over, holding the back of my neck.

"Jesus... Miles."

He continued to move his hips at a fast pace, drawing me closer and closer to my orgasm.

I always cum first... I want... To hold it.

Miles kissed my back and I sighed quietly so he wouldn't know how much I loved that.

"Good girl... Take it quietly."

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to hold it.

"M-Miles."

"Y/n."

I felt a hot ring on my back and gasped.

My eyes opened as a hot liquid dripped down my back.

Miles leaned down and licked it up, making me shiver. "Coffee does taste better off of you." I bit my lip and rested my forehead on the counter.

"You came?"

I turned and Miles held up two fingers coated in a white... Substance.

I looked away as my face turned bright red.

Miles pushed his fingers in my mouth and made me suck on them as he continued to pound me from behind.

"Shit, it's already 6:30."

Miles started going faster, making me cry out. He held me against the counter as his thrusts seemed to get even deeper.

"Shit Y/n I'm close."

Miles pumped into me a few more times before pulling out and pulling me off the counter. He pushed me onto my knees and forced his dick into my mouth.

I sat there on my knees, with his cock pressed against the back of my throat as he came.

He pulled out and grabbed a napkin.

"Love you, I gotta go babe."

Miles zipped his pants back up and rushed out of the apartment, grabbing whatever he needed on his way out.

I sat on the floor and sighed.

My head leaned back against the cabinets as I relaxed.

"This was what I signed up for when I married that nerd?" I laughed, rubbing my eyes. God I love that Fairchild boy so fucking much.