Protective

Smut (aged up)
Requested

[ Narrator ]

Y/n and Max have only been in the pack for a few months. It's been a hard adjustment for both of them. Max insisted they sleep in the pantry for the first few weeks.

But finally, he was comfortable enough to sleep with the rest of the group now.

Y/n cuddled up to Max, her head on his chest. Max wrapped his arms around her possessively. He didn't want anyone to have her. Or even consider trying something.

Y/n looked up and pressed a soft kiss on his neck before letting herself fall asleep. Max grinned. His whole body was warm.

He would let himself sleep now.

. . .

The next morning Max woke up with empty arms. He thought maybe Y/n had gotten up but when he sat up to look for her, he found her.

Y/n was cuddled up to a different guy. Her body pressed up next to his. Max felt his anger building up. He can't... He's worked so hard on his anger issues.

Fuck it.

Max grabbed Y/n, pulling her away from him carefully. Max threw a leg over the guy's stomach. He groaned for a moment but Max didn't let him figure out what was going on.

He punched him square in the face. The crunching of his nose might've been what woke people up. If that didn't then maybe it was the scream that followed.

Y/n rubbed her eyes. Max is having a tantrum. She would let herself wake up and let the guys deal with him.

Max continued hitting him. The guy hit Max's sides to try and knock him off. When there was no prevail, he screamed for help.

Max had gotten in at least 10 good punches at that point.

Two bigger guys grabbed Max, pulling him off of the blond boy.

He yanked his arms away from them, glaring back at them. Max looked over at Y/n who was sitting against the couch.

She raised her brows at him before standing up and walking toward the bathroom. Max followed her, unsure if he was in trouble or not.

He locked the door behind him so no one could interrupt them.

"What'd he do?" She asked as she looked through the cabinets for something useful.

"He was cuddling you." Max scoffed.

Y/n turned around, leaning back against the counter. "Max. We were asleep. It was probably an accident."

He walked over, pinning her between his arms. Y/n swallowed hard. The butterflies were now in her stomach as Max studied her face.

Y/n didn't like to admit it because it was a bad thing... But she liked Max's possessiveness over her. How angry he got when other guys touched her.

How well he treated her. Like she was a goddess.

Max leaned in, finally connecting their lips. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck so he could lift her onto the counter. She whimpered as her thighs came into contact with the freezing surface.