The party

[ Boris ]

I have to make a delivery to a party. What a stupid group of teens. They ordered the weakest, least fun shit I have.

I could hear the loud music and chattering as I approached the house. The last thing I want is to be around all these people.

A bunch of kids my age who think they know everything. A bunch of pricks and bitches.

I pushed through a crowd lingering at the door. Making my way through the crowd to the kitchen, a few people tried to stop me.

I ignored their touches and shouts. On top of knowing they are probably ugly, I already have someone.

I found the blonde haired boy sitting on the counter. He smiled widely as I stopped in front of him.

"My favorite Russian."

What a fucking dumbass. I will not correct him.

"I paid online right?" He asked.

I nodded as I unzipped my backpack. "I'll give you a tip for quick delivery." He was showing off.

One after the other, I set the baggies out in front of him.

"That is all." I nodded to it.

"Thanks Boris. Here." He handed me a stack of bills which I tucked into the backpack.

"Oh, hey..." I zipped up my backpack as he kept talking.

"Y/n's here."

My head snapped up at that. "What?" He nodded his head towards the backyard. Was he trying to taunt me? Or be nice?

"Thanks." I muttered as I headed for the back door.

Y/n stood in the back corner. A guy stood in front of her. She shook her head and took a drag from the cigarette.

I walked over to them, my annoyance fading away. Just anger. He had his hand on her thigh. Slowly her dress crept up.

Y/n brushed his hand away only for him to put it back into place. I dropped my backpack and stepped next to them.

The guy turned to me, looking me up and down.

"I didn't order anything." He laughed.

Y/n avoided looking at me.

"You tell him." I growled lowly at her. I couldn't lose my temper.

"This is my boyfriend, Boris." Y/n spoke up.

She nervously took another drag from her cigarette. "Oh... Ok." He backed up for a moment.

I knew he was too much of a dick to really give it up.

And I was right.

He punched my in the jaw, sending me off. I hit him back harder. Before he could swing I knocked him onto the ground.

I reached into the waistband of my pants, pulling out the gun concealed by my sweater.