Mysterious woman

Not checked I'm so tired sorryyyyy

[ Narrator ]

Bobert housed a lot of runaways.

Few stayed, but the ones who did were put to work. Not many of them minded anyways. The work wasn't too hard and they loved being with the pack.

The newest member was Josh.

He was sweet and loyal.

He looked like he could've been related to Bobert.

He had dirty blonde curls and loads of freckles. He was skinny and seemed pretty timid.

But he was a good listener.

"This is the last room. No one's allowed in here. Got it?" Bobert pointed at the door and Josh nodded, making a mental note of which door it was.

Bobert nodded and quickly moved on.

.  .  .

Josh had settled in nicely. It'd already been four months.

He hadn't thought about the door much. Sometimes he did wonder but he'd never disobey Bobert.

He was cleaning up after a shitty party last night when he heard quiet groans from the room.

Josh's eyes widened and he walked over. He listened for a moment before hearing them again. He opened the door and noticed a figure shifting under a large duvet.

The room was lovely but he was focused right now.

"Hey, you can't be in here."

He had gained some authority and liked to flaunt it when he could.

The lump sat up, revealing a goddess like woman.

The thin strap of her silk dress slipped down and exposed half of her chest. Josh took a deep breath and put her overwhelming beauty aside.

"I'm sorry. You must be new. You aren't allowed in this room. It's off limits. Pack leader said so."

She didn't do anything so he sighed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't want to make you leave but you have to. Do you want Bobert to kick you out? If not then I suggest getting up and heading downstairs."

"Josh?"

Joshua turned and Bobert stared at him.

"B! I heard some noises coming from here so I just- I came to tell her she couldn't be in here."

"Well of course she can." He laughed, walking over to the bed.

Bobert leaned down and kissed the woman. He fixed her dress and stood back up.

"This is her room. Josh, this is my wife Y/n. Y/n, you've heard about Josh."

Josh's face turned bright red as he stared at the two.

He was so in shock he just turned and left.