Innocence II

Smut
Kinda short
Requested

[ Y/n ]

I whined and my legs bent, my back arching. My hands found their way under the covers, reaching for Finn. I grabbed his hair and he sat up. "Good morning." He beamed. I smiled and rubbed my eyes. "Good morning." Finn hugged me and gave me lots of kisses. "Why were you down there?" I asked. "You woke up just as I was about to eat you out."

I laughed and sat up. "Later. I want breakfast."

"Oh come on, precious. I'm horny!" Finn whined.

"We just had sex last night, Finn." I got out of bed and went to go brush my teeth. "Yeah well I want more sex. Are your legs not sore?"

I shook my head and grabbed my toothbrush. I started brushing my teeth and looking back at Finn. He had a massive boner so he was stroking himself through his underwear. I slowed down and watched as he pulled his dick out. Fuck. He started rubbing his erection and I tried to not pay attention to him too much.

"Y/n..." He moaned. I spat my toothpaste out and rinsed my mouth before turning and walking back over to the bed. Finn stared at me and I pushed his hand away.

A big grin spread on his face as I slowly sat myself down on him. I whimpered and Finn flipped us over. "Finn..." He kissed my neck and jawline while pounding me quickly. I scratched his back harshly, whining loudly.

His thrusts were deep and quick. I don't know how he makes me feel so good. I caught his lips and we made out. His hand slid down and held my hip. Finn slowed down and started rolling his hips. I gasped and he sat up. "Be a good girl and tell me how much you like this." Finn whispered. "Yes... So much. I missed you so fucking much Finn. Please, keep doing that."

He licked his fingers and slowly teased my clit while he continued to roll his hips at a slow pace. His cock filled me up so much it felt like heaven. My whole body was in pure bliss as he took care of me.

Finn looked down at me with such adoration in his eyes everything just felt right.

"I'm gonna cum." I whined. Finn nodded and leaned down. He sucked on my collarbone and sped up. "Yes, yes, yes." I cried. The bed was squeaking as it moved, bumping the bedside table. "Finn! Please!" I came and Finn worked on me for a second more before cumming inside me.

I panted out a few breaths and Finn hugged me. I hugged him back, playing with his hair. "Fuck. I love you so much, Y/n." Finn whispered. I smiled and kissed his head. "I love you more, Finnie."