Bed, back, and beyond breaker

Smut
Requested

[ Finn ]

"If you break your bed I'm going to be pissed." My dad scolded. "Wha- We don't... Not that hard. Plus, I can just buy a new one. My bed is literally from IKEA. They have hundreds." I replied. "Finn. Don't argue with your dad. Please." My mom chimed in. I sighed and slouched back into the couch. "Finn it's so fucking inconvenient to get shit in and out of your room and you know that. Plus, that's saying something."

"Wha-"

"You're fucking her too hard, Finn!" My dad said, obviously annoyed.

"Eric..."

"She likes it that hard!" I argued.

"Finn..."

"Don't break your fucking bed." My dad said sternly but I could tell he wasn't really like angry or anything so I wasn't too intimidated.

"Fine, okay. I wasn't planning on it anyways." I mumbled.

"Good. And wear a fucking condom for Christ sake Finn." He added.

"How do you even know that?!"

"We have ears. We hear you two going at it but you don't have condoms in your room, in your trash can, no wrapper, nothing." He said.

"Okay well, good to know you snoop dad." I was annoyed. Annoyed that they called me down here to do this. Annoyed that he went through my room. Annoyed that they always get onto me for the dumbest shit!

"Don't give him a tone, Finn." My mom said calmly. "He went through my fucking room!"

"Well, if you'd like it to stop move out. Plus, it's not like we ever find anything."

"First of all, we?! Seriously mom? You said you wouldn't do that. Second of all..."

"You don't wanna be an adult." My dad laughed. "You guys are supposed to want me here." I replied. "We do want you here Finn! We just don't want you to get too comfortable because you're out by 21." My mom said sweetly.

"Fine. Can I go?" I muttered. "Gonna go tighten the screw on your bed?" My dad joked. "Haha, very funny dad. Thank you for that." He nodded and I stood up. I started walking upstairs when my dad shouted, "Don't break that fucking bed!"

.  .  .

Y/n and I made out as she undid my jeans. "We're so lucky your parents are gone." She mumbled. I hummed and tugged her underwear down. "Come on..." Y/n whispered. "Okay, I'm going as fast as I can." I replied, kicking off my jeans and boxers. Y/n smiled and I gave her a quick kiss before aligning myself and sliding into her.

She gasped and closed her eyes, grabbing my arm. God she makes me feel so confident. I started rocking my hips and puffed out a breath. It's like every time is her first time... She's always so tight. I leaned down and kissed her neck, speeding up my thrusts. "Ooh! Fiiiiiiiiinn!" Shit. I rested my head on my pillow and sped up again.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck." Y/n whined. I sat up and pulled my dick out. I flipped Y/n over and put my dick back into her. She spread her legs wider for me as I grabbed her hips. My headboard hit the wall repeatedly while the legs screeched on the ground. Thank god Nick and Quincy are out. "Harder!" Y/n cried. I wrapped one arm around her hip and stomach, pulling her onto her knees.

I don't think my full dick fits into her. I looked down and watched as I pounded her. I had to slow down to see but I was right. Whatever. I picked the pace back up and threw my head back. Jesus, sex is the best fucking part about being alive. Especially Y/n's sex. Tight little slut.

"AH! FINN!" I hope the neighbors don't call the cops. I used my free hand and grabbed her hair. I pulled it back and her back arched. "S-stop screaming." I moaned as she clenched around me and dropped my head. Y/n buried her head in the pillows and I bit my lip. The headboard creaked but I ignored it.

"Finn!" Y/n's muffled moans were so cute, I smiled. I gave her what she wanted and went a little harder. "Yes! Yes! Oooh..." Y/n came and I kept my harsh pace. There was a loud crack and the bed fell. I pulled my dick out jerked off for the last second, cumming on Y/n's back. I laid down next to her and panted out a few breaths.

I looked back at the headboard and noticed rigid wood from where the bed used to be attached. "Ah... Fuck!"

. . .

[ Y/n ]

"You'll be fine babe. I'm still willing to go get you a new one and help you build it. Your parents don't come home for two days."

"Not worth it. You two might as well just put his mattress on the floor because that's some serious porn shit." Quincy said as he walked downstairs. "Yeah, shut up you fucking dickhead." Finn mumbled. "Come on... It'll be fine Finn."

"I don't know. I specially heard dad say he'd be pissed if Finn broke his bed." Nick chimed in. "You two are fucking idiots." Finn said grumpily. "Oh, is mr. bed, back, and beyond breaker angry?" Quincy teased. "At least I'm getting it 2-inchers."

. . .

Finn, Nick, Quincy, and I all sat in Finn's room. We trashed his old bed yesterday and were almost finishing his new one. "Nice." Finn mumbled. "Just gotta add some bullshit doodles on the headboard and they'll never notice."

"Alright well, if that's finished we're gonna go play Mario Kart. Don't break your new bed, dumbass." Nick said as he left. "I gotta go too babe..." Finn sighed and gave me a kiss. "Love you."

"Love you too." Finn mumbled tiredly.

.  .  .

[ Finn ]

"You broke it." My dad mumbled. "No I didn't." I replied. "Finn... The fucking instructions are right there! And, Nick and Quincy put a sign on your door."

I scoffed and walked over, opening my door.

Welcome to the room of
Bed, back, and beyond breaker.
What is beyond? Probably another bed.

"You fucking idiots!" I shouted at them as I heard them laughing.

"Sorry dude. It was too fucking good!" Nick shouted back.