Puppy

[ Y/n ]

I crept around the house, looking for a bed that wasn't occupied. Everyone was asleep or occasionally I'd see a guy with his hand in his pants. It was cold. The floor boards felt like ice and I was shaking. Maybe I wasn't actually looking to be alone, though... That nice boy, with the curly hair... Bobert, I think. I wanted to sleep next to him.

I opened the last door in the hall and looked in. The blinds were open so the moon lit up the whole room. You could see his mess of curls sticking up in every direction and miraculously, he was alone. I shut the door and walked over to the bed. I reached down and lightly touched his hair, making him sit up. He held out a switchblade and I put my hands up.

"Fuck... Sorry..." He put it down and I pinched my thigh. "Can't sleep?" He asked. I nodded and he scooted over, holding the covers up for me to get in. I laid down and he dropped his arm over me. "You're freezing..." he mumbled, hugging me closer to himself. "I had trouble sleeping too when I first got here." Bobert sighed.

"I'm sorry I woke you up and am taking up space." I said.

"No, it's fine. I like you, Y/n. And you're nice to cuddle with. You're like... A cute puppy. I just wanna... Hold you." He muttered half asleep. I smiled and rolled over, facing him. "Bobert..."

"Hm?"

I placed a light kiss on his lips and tucked my head in under his chin.

"Goodnight Y/n."

. . .

I held the straps of my backpack, thinking to myself. Bobert wasn't in bed when I woke up... Did he regret last night? Was he drunk?

"Y/n!" I looked up and Bobert grinned at me, slowing down so we were next to each other. "I liked cuddling with you. I was sad when I came back from the bathroom and you were gone... Where'd you go?"

"Oh, I thought... I thought maybe you were drunk last night and I had made you uncomfortable." I mumbled shyly.

"I wish I were drunk. Do you wanna cuddle again tonight?" I looked up at him and he grabbed my hand. "Yeah... I'd like that a lot." He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Hey... Are we... Dating?" I whispered.

Bobert shrugged and looked back forward. "People come and go really fast here... You're the first person I've had romantic feelings for. We don't know each other well but, as objectifying as this may sound, if I... Claim you now, no other guys or girls will try to take you and we can get to know each other without anyone fucking it up."

"Well... I guess I'd have to claim you back."

He laughed and I stopped him. I stood on my tippy toes and he bent down a little for me, thinking I wanted to whisper something to him. Instead, I kissed his neck, leaving a dark hickey on his pale skin.

I pulled away and wiped my spit off of him. "My turn." He leaned down and used one hand to tilt my chin up. I smiled as he kissed my neck softly for a moment before sucking on it. "Mm-ah!" He pulled away and I laughed nervously. "Sorry... I'm sensitive to pleasure." I mumbled.

He put a hand on my head and I looked up at him.

"You really are just a cute little puppy."

.  .  .

3 months later

Ever since that day it's been Bobert and Y/n. Y/n and Bobert.

And we fucking love it.

He's so good at everything... Kissing, cuddling, flirting, hand holding, love making, everything. "Bobert." I whispered, lightly tugging on his hair. He hummed and I pulled his face up. "Your face is so red. I told you that you can't breathe with your face in my boobs. Plus, you're drooling all over me. He groaned and rolled over, snoring again.

"Dick." I muttered.

"Bitch." He replied.

I smiled and grabbed his ass. "Hey!" He whined, rolling over. "I'm trying to sleep." Bobert continued. "Awe, I'm sorry." I teased. "You're lucky I love you." He grumbled, hugging me close to himself. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

I nodded and laughed. "You're cute, B."

"You're cuter, puppy. But can we please sleep?"

"Sure. Goodnight Bobert. I love you."

"Love you too." He whispered before quickly falling back asleep.

For the love of god, this kid is hardly ever awake.

"Are you asleep?" I whispered. "Mhm." He hummed. "So why'd you reply?" He sighed and kissed my head. "You should know by now I'm a light sleeper. I'm like in the middle of being awake and asleep but never actually sleeping."

"Is that why you're always tired?"

"I'm always tired because you tire me out, babe." I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Yeah, you do. Go to sleep now, puppy."

"Okay, B."

"Goodnight, Y/n."

"Goodnight."