Night club

Smut + requested
Aged up (26)
Not checked

[ Y/n ]

All I want is to get wasted and find someone hot to fuck tonight. I stepped out of my car, tugging my short dress down a little.

I've been locked in my apartment crying over Finn and I breaking up for almost two weeks. It's time I actually get out and do something fun to get over him.

I pulled my I.d. out of my purse to show the bouncer. He smiled as he took it from me. "You coming alone?" He asked as he handed it back.

"Yes?"

"I'll watch to make sure the wrong people don't take you home tonight."

I smiled and tucked the card back into my purse.

"Thank you."

He nodded and stepped aside so I could enter. I've never actually been to a nightclub before. I was... Dating Finn when I turned 21.

I disregarded the thought by stepping up to the bar.

"Can I get a martini?"

The bartender nodded, not even facing me. He walked back and forth for a moment before turning and placing a martini in front of me.

"Thanks."

I moved over to a seat to make room for the next people. I slowly downed the drink, watching everyone on the dance floor.

Happy.

With their friends or with their partners.

I never considered a club somewhere to go out with your partner... Maybe Finn and I would've liked it.

I finished the drink, leaving the olives on the plastic pick as I set the glass back on the bar.

I walked out to the dance floor. Now that my head is a little more clear I can have fun.

. . .

[ Finn ]

I finished my cigarette and dropped it on the ground. I walked back into the club to do some work on their liquor.

Y/n blocked me. It wasn't a messy breakup so I don't know why. She didn't answer the door when I knocked.

I sat down at the bar and ordered my drink. The bartender started making it for me but I wasn't interested in watching.

I turned, looking at the dance floor. I usually don't care for who's here. Something in me just says to watch.

I stared into the crowd as it shifted and then I saw it. Why I needed to watch. Y/n danced with some guy in her little fuck me dress.

I got up, ignoring my drink.

I don't care whose time I ruin. This shit isn't happening on my watch. I grabbed the guy's shoulder, Y/n didn't notice me behind her.