The cashier

[ Y/n ]

I sat in the car with my arms crossed over my chest, looking out the window. Max was so oblivious to me and why I was angry at him. "Y/n, are you angry at me?"

"I don't know. Ask the cashier."

Max looked at me and scoffed. "You think I was interested in her?! Y/n that's fucking disgusting. You and I have been together for like- too long! I would never look at another woman."

"Oh so we've been together too long? Are your bored, Max?"

"Jesus Christ... No! What the fuck are you even doing? Stop being a pissy bitch."

"Don't call me a fucking pissy bitch, Max."

He went silent and I glared out the window again. We pulled into the parking lot and unbuckled our seatbelts. Max turned to me for a moment before getting out of the car. He started getting the groceries and I got out as well. I walked over to him, grabbing the keys out of his pocket. "You gonna help?"

"Fuck you."

I walked inside and up the stairs. Jesus the thought of him at the store makes me want to hurl myself over the railing.

"Your total is $48.70 and... Your phone number."

Max laughed and pulled out his card. "Cute, but I already have a girlfriend."

"She doesn't need to know..."

"I'm right fucking here." They both looked at me and the girl hummed. "You could do better... That's all I'm saying..."

Fuck, he's right. He wasn't flirting with her... I opened the door and walked into our bedroom. It was quite late and we didn't get that much... He'd be fine.

.  .  .

Max opened the bedroom door and then shut it. "Thanks for helping." He mumbled harshly, undressing himself. "I'm sorry, Max. I was being dramatic. I'm really sorry."

"For fucks sake Y/n... Just... No."

He got into bed and we laid in silence for a few minutes.

I rolled over and wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling myself closer to him. I kissed his neck lightly, moving up to his jawline. Max grabbed my hand and turned his head. I kissed him for a moment before we pulled away. "I love you so much Max... And I never want you to stop loving me... I'm sorry I was so jealous."

"It was hot."

We laughed and he kissed me again.

"I love you, Y/n. Forever."