Come home

Part one owa owa

[ Y/n ]

"Wake up." I gasped as cold water was poured on me, sitting up. "Jesus fuck. Cover yourself, woman." I covered myself with the blanket and looked around. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Bobert asked. "We're leaving." We stared at the twins and Bobert laughed. "Sure you are. Get out or ima kick your asses."

"We're serious. We're tired of listening to you two fuck day and night. We hate it here. Everything about this place."

"Well you can get a different room... We'll be quiet. What do you hate? We can fix it." I tried to reason with them.

"No, Y/n. Stop."

I shook my head and reached down to grab a shirt. "Boys... Just wait a minute. Okay? Listen to me for a second."

Victor scoffed and I put the shirt on. "What's wrong? Why are you talking like this?" I mumbled. "We don't want to live with the pack anymore. We want to go out and see the real world. We don't want to be trapped here anymore."

"Stop." Bobert said harshly. "We are your family. So shut the fuck up and get your asses outside and don't come back until you've killed enough food to last us a month. Got it?" He said angrily. "Fuck you." Victor said. "Please-" I started.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!"

"You act like you love her so fucking much. You don't love anyone but yourself." Bobert got out of bed (luckily still in his boxers) and shoved Victor onto the ground. "Stop! Stop!" I shouted. Oliver held me back as Victor and Bobert fought each other. "Max! Stop it! He doesn't know what he's talking about! Please! Get off of him!"

The door opened and some of the pack members pulled them off of each other. "GET OUT! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHERE YOU GO! JUST GET OUT!" Bobert shouted. Victor got up and Oliver let go. They both walked out and I covered my mouth. "No..." I got out of bed and put on Bobert's sweats.

I ran after them, shouting for them to stop. I ran outside and they stopped. "Please... Please don't leave. Please." I begged, getting onto my knees. "Mom... Stop it. Stop." Victor insisted. "No, you can't leave. You're too young. You don't know shit. Please, you'll get hurt."

"Mom, stop. We will be fine. We'll visit."

"NO! You... You can't leave. I won't you. Please, god. Don't leave me. I love you two so much."

"Mom... Gross."

I shook my head and stood up. I walked over and hugged them both, crying. "You're too young. It's just a small fight... Your dad will apologize-"

"Get the fuck off!" Victor shoved me onto the ground and I stared at him in shock. "We're fucking leaving. Okay? Don't you get it, you dumb fuck? We don't want you. Or dad. We hate you. We've always fucking hated you. I mean, did you seriously think you would be a good mom at 16? For fucks sake... I never want to see your-"

"That's enough." I turned and Io stood in the door. Tonya walked out grabbed me, pulling me inside.

. . .

"They're gone..." I whimpered, hugging Bobert. "Was I... Was I a bad mom?" I asked. "No. No, no, no." Bobert comforted, kissing my head. I continued to sob into his chest as he rubbed my back. "Is this what my mom felt like when I ran away?" Bobert shushed me and kissed my head. "You're a great mom. They're stupid bastards."

"They're your sons!"

He sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry I hit him." I shook my head and sniffled. "Apologize to him... When he gets home..."

. . .

[ + 2 weeks ]

"Victor! Oliver!" I ran outside and hugged them, crying into their shoulders. "I'm sorry mom. Oliver's sorry too." Oliver nodded and they hugged me back. "You're a great mom. We swear. We love you so much. Please don't kick us out. We're sorry."

"It's okay. We love you too. Come inside so your dad can see you're back."

. . .

Bobert stared at the twins as they went back and forth trying to apologize to us. I had forgiven them the second they came back but he wasn't so forgiving.

He acted like he didn't cry every single night.

"And we missed you so much... We're so sorry. We thought it'd be easy because you did it when you were kids but... It was horrible and you were right. We fucked up so bad and we were just so fucking mad at you for... Well we don't really remember actually. We're sorry though."

I looked over at Bobert who was refusing to look at them. "Just give us a minute, boys." They nodded and left the room. I hugged Bobert, kissing his head. "I love you, baby." I whispered. "I don't want them to hurt you." He replied. "What?" I laughed. "You were so hurt I just... I don't want you to be hurt like that."

"Babe, they're our kids. We love them so much. Right?" Bobert nodded and I gave him a nod back. "They love us too. So forgive them." Bobert nodded again and sniffled. "Don't cry, precious. If you cry then I'll cry."

He shook his head and hugged me tighter. "I'm sorry. I can't stop." He whispered. Bobert pulled away and connected our lips. We kissed for a moment before our door creaked back open. Bobert and I pulled away and looked back up at the twins.

"Sorry." Victor mumbled. "We forgive you." I smiled warmly at them. Bobert looked away and wiped his tears as subtly as he could. Victor and Oliver had started crying though so I opened my arms for them. They quickly got onto our bed, hugging me. "Stupid fucks." Bobert whispered as he hugged them as well.

All of this has really made me think... What would have happened if I had gone back home?