Rivals

Smut

[ Y/n ]

I opened the door to my apartment, tossing my keys onto the small table and reaching for the light.

A pair of hands grabbed me, one over my mouth and the other around my waist.

I stood completely still and prayed whoever it was would let me live. They walked me further into my apartment and sat me on the couch.

I stared at Boris wide eyed. His drug cartel rivals my fathers. I'm not allowed to be apart of that business but I've heard a lot about Boris.

And he's even more handsome in real life.

"Can I help you?" I asked shakily.

"I need something from you." He whispered anxiously.

I furrowed my brows and leaned back against the couch.

Boris pulled a hefty roll of cash out of his coat pocket and tossed it on the couch next to me. "Dir-"

"Not dirty. Clean. $10,000."

My eyes widened and he looked around.

"What do you need?" I asked more confidently.

"I am thinking!"

He doesn't even know? This is the guy my dad can't compete with? Look at him. So awkward and shy. He is really attractive though...

I'm supposed to hate him like the rest of my family.

Supposed to want him dead.

But look at him.

"Marry me." He suddenly blurted out.

"Boris. Damnit."

"I know. It is hard I am sorry. You so pretty. And I just-"

Boris laid his head on the couch and stared at me like a puppy.

"You're so cute it's not fair stop."

Boris hummed and kissed my thigh. "Why we cannot get married still? I am willing to work with your dad I say it to you and to him. I say it to your dad. You get us meet up?"

I shook my head, my fingers lightly running over his defined cheekbones.

"You know I love you, I do. But I can't."

Boris groaned and stood up, looking down at me. He unzipped his pants and pulled them off, pulling his boxers off with them.

He grabbed my head then used two fingers to open my mouth.

Boris shoved his dick into my mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked him off.

"Why we roleplay our real life?" He asked.

I looked up at him and he lit a cigarette. Fuck he's so hot. I leaned forward more to take more of him and go faster. Boris reached down and lifted my skirt.