Innocence

Smut
Not checked
Probably getting a pt 2

[ Narrator ]

Finn rubbed his eyes tiredly as he drove home from the airport. His whole body ached for the touch of his wife. His innocent wife. She was so pure it was almost godly. He looked at her and knew not a dirty thought crossed her pretty mind. And he liked that.

But he also knew how he could make her forget her innocence in mere seconds.

He liked that he could intoxicate her. Bring her to her knees and make her beg for him.

He could make her seemingly virgin body do things she wasn't used to.

Finn was suddenly wide awake as the thought of her wearing the lingerie he bought crossed his mind. It was pink and sheer. It had embroidered flowers that were a variety of soft colors.

His member started to poke up but he quickly reached down and rubbed his palm against it for a moment until it went soft again. He tried to keep her off of his mind. He could get hard when he was home.

.  .  .

Finn opened the door and lightly shut it behind him.

'Is she asleep? Did she wait up for me? Will she be too tired to have sex?'

Finn left his bags (except for one special one) and shoes at the front door and started up the staircase. He heard the tv playing in their room and he opened the door. On the tv was some housewife show she turned on to try and keep herself awake. Finn smiled as he noticed she was hugging his pillow. He walked over and crawled on the bed. Y/n remained asleep so he nuzzled his nose into her neck, kissing it lightly.

Y/n retorted and Finn sat up. She smiled and sat up as well, hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much!" She whispered groggily. "I missed you more." Finn replied. Y/n shook her head and Finn nodded. "What's that?" Y/n asked. "It's for you." Finn smiled. She was used to the constant gifts. That was Finn's love language.

She knew it was designer and honestly she wasn't upset she got such expensive gifts.

Finn handed her the bag and she took the box from inside out. She untied the silk bow and lifted the lid slowly. She saw a sheer material, the glow of the tv showed it was white or maybe a very light pink and had flowers sewn into it. "What is it?" Y/n asked. "Lingerie." Finn laughed. Y/n's eyes widened and she looked back down at it.

"Go try it on." Finn urged.

Y/n stood up, and took the box into the bathroom. Finn tried to peek but she closed the door. He changed the channel to SNL and mindlessly watched that to pass the few minutes it took for Y/n to figure out how to put the lingerie on. He wanted a cigarette. Finn never smoked but a cigarette just seemed right for this moment...

The bathroom door opened and Y/n shyly stepped out. The off the shoulder look with the ruffles... Finn felt his dick harden and stood up. "It's really see through." Y/n mumbled. "That's the point, baby." Finn kissed her jawline and then her neck before loosening his tie. "Go sit on the bed." He whispered calmly.

Y/n nodded and rushed over to the bed. She sat down and watched the tv. Finn walked over with a condom and lightly kissed Y/n's cheek. She whined and Finn mocked her playfully. "Finn..." she whispered desperately. "I know beautiful. Just give me a second and I'll take care of you."