Wedding vows

[ Tyler ]

It's fine... It's fine... I don't know why I'm so anxious! It's fine!

I walked into the kitchen and the twins both turned to me.

"So?" Victor asked.

"Right! We'll get uh... Straight to the point. So you know your mother and I love each other very much-"

"If you got her pregnant I swear to god." Victor cut me off.

"What! No! I- No! That's not it at all. I've just been thinking and I wanted to ask you two first before I ask your mom... I like you both a lot and I like to think you like me too and... Don't mind having me around too much... So... What would you think if I... Maybe... Proposed to your mom?"

I looked up and both Victor and Oliver's jaws had dropped. I laughed anxiously and waved my hand in front of their faces.

"Boys?"

"So you'd be like our- like our actual dad!"

"Step dad technically... Unless you wanted me to adopt you! I'd love to adopt you two I just- Your mom. Do you think it'd be okay if I proposed to her?"

Oliver started shaking his head vigorously and Victor stood up.

He walked over and grabbed my face.

"I've never been so jealous of my own mother." He whispered.

I stared at him and brushed his hands off.

"So... Yes..?"

"YES! PLEASE!" Victor shouted.

I smiled and nodded, looking over at Oliver.

"Okay! Okay! I'll- Yes! Great! Do you guys wanna go get ice cream or something?" I offered. They nodded and we all got up, racing to the door.

. . .

Oh god. Oh god. Oh my god.

I scratched my hand and Y/n continued eating.

Okay, I can do it. I can do it. I can do this-

"You okay, love?"

I looked up and Y/n wiped her face.

"Yes! I'm okay... How's your food?" I asked.

Y/n smiled and nodded. "It's really good. You haven't even touched yours though... Are you sure you're alright? Let me feel your forehead."

I stood up and Y/n stared at me.

I cleared my throat and fixed my tie.

Victor and Oliver were hiding, I'd rented the entire restaurant out for this.

I took a deep breath and got down on one knee.

Y/n gasped and looked around.

"Y/n L/n... I've... I've never loved anyone as much as I love you and the twins. I used to think about... Maybe the world would be better without me... But then you! And them! Now every morning I wake up and I'm excited because... I love being with you and I love hanging out with the twins. I... I love you so much I can't even put it into words. I asked the twins and they said they would love to have me as part of their family and so I think I finally got the courage to ask you but I had a whole thing written out that I'm not even following because I'm so scared I just... I love you, Y/n. And time flies by when I'm with you. I've never been happier and I think I need you and the twins in my life. So, please maybe... Will you marry me?"