Mike chapter (100% real)

Yes it's real + smut + maybe it'll be a book
Guys idk what to post on my yt I give up ans this chapter is really fucking long like 2k words long so just take it

Not checked and I watched like half of episode one s4 and don't plan on watching more so sorry guys don't get your hopes up for being like ST accurate or yeah cause that's not yk 🫶🏻

[ Narrator ]

For as long as Mike can remember he was in love with
Y/n.

His crush might've started in elementary school. They were neighbors and he was lucky because she liked him back.

They got together in sixth grade and ever since then it's been like Heaven for him.

Y/n was no exclusion. Mike was like... A dream to her. She adored him. Everything about him. 

She was pretty. Really pretty.

People liked her just because she was pretty and she was nice. She had a lot of friends. She didn't think she was popular but anyone looking in could see it.

"I'm going to go sit over there." Mike pointed at the table where the Hellfire club was sitting and turned back to Y/n.

"What? Why? You always sit with me."

Mike looked at her and swallowed hard. It was hard to resist her. Especially when she gives him such good head.  And just so happened to be giving him the same eyes she would while doing so.

"Come sit here with me then." He offered.

"Really? Over there? I'm kinda like... That Eddie guy..."

"What about him?" Mike could feel their eyes on him now. What was talking him so long right?

"He's just a little creepy." She whispered.

"It's fine babe. Trust me."

Y/n trusted Mike with her life and she trusted him now. It was just stupid high school boys, right?

They walked over and sat down together. Y/n tried to ignore the stares from all ends of the table.

Eddie stood up and made his way over to Y/n. She turned to him as he reached out for her hand. Y/n took it and Eddie pulled her out of her chair.

He grabbed her waist, holding her against himself.

"Pretty, pretty... What's your name?"

"Y/n." She whispered, looking down at Mike for help.

Eddie followed her gaze to Mike who was trying to hide his anger. Eddie looked down at Mike's clenched fists and smiled.

"The girlfriend?"

Y/n nodded and Mike stood up.

Eddie let her go and grabbed Mike this time. "Don't worry about it lamby, wouldn't dream of it. Unless you two happened to break up."

Eddie winked at Y/n and went back to his seat. "So Y/n, you interested in joining the club?"

Y/n shook her head and laughed a little.