Manor Days

Tw: quint being a creep

[ Y/n ]

Miles is so charming.

Too charming.

He's been charming his whole life. And I've never been able to resist him.

But Miles could also be mean.

"You're so fucking annoying! Just fuck off, Miles! Leave me alone you douchebag!"

"Alright. I'll fuck off. But you'll be crawling back on my dick in an hour whining for attention you fucking whore."

I sat in the library, avoiding him. Of course it's his house and I'm his girlfriend and Miles is very careful with his things. Thin fingers pulled my hair away from my neck. I tightened my grip on my book, trying to ignore him. "I love you so much." He mumbled, kissing my neck.

"Go away."

"You want me to? Cause I will."

I was silent and he hummed, gripping my shoulder. "Can I have a kiss?" He asked. "Get out of here, Miles."

"Fine."

Miles let go of me and walked away, slamming the library door.

.  .  .

"Miles. Stop it... Everyone is asleep and I wanna go to bed too so... Just... Crawl out of whatever fucking hole you're hiding in." I whispered. "Beg for it." I jumped and he grabbed my shoulders so I couldn't move. "Get on your knees... And beg."

He let me turn around and I slowly got on my knees. I was silent, not knowing what to say.

"Look at you... You look like an angel, Y/n... But if you don't start begging for me then I'm wasting my time."

I reached up and touched the fabric of his pants, lightly grabbing his leg. "Please Miles... I love you so much. Just come get in bed. I can't sleep without you. I need you. Please, please, pl-"

There was a clang and I turned around. "What are you doing? Get the fuck out of here." Miles said sternly as we stared at the maid. "I- I- I-"

"You're fired."

"No, please-"

"Go."

She left and I turned back to Miles.

"Miles..." I gripped his pants and started to cry. It's a good trick I've learned. He crouched down and stared at me, studying my face. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I love you. I love you. I love you. Look at me. Look. Look." I looked up at him and he grabbed my face. "I love you. Okay? So love me back. Please. Just love me back."

"I do! I do. I-"

I kissed his face and spoke. "I love you-" I kissed him some more, making sure he knew my love for him. "-so much. I love you so so much." Miles kissed me back and I hugged him. "Are you tired?" He whispered but I didn't respond. "Y/n?" I closed my eyes and Miles sighed, kissing my head lightly. "Come on."