The video

Can you tell Miles is my favorite? Also, in the last chapter on god Miles didn't plan that. Quint was just trynna help him get that gorilla grip cooch so he scared the shit out of you. Yeah. I would gladly let Miles tie me down and do whatever he wanted... WHATEVER.

[ Narrator ]

Miles was smart.

There was no doubt about that in anyone's mind.

But the extent of his intelligence was something no one realized.

The current talk of the office was if Miles and his wife had accidentally released a sex tape. "No. I'm telling you that's them. She literally looks exactly like  her." Someone whispered. "Well they don't say names and you never see their faces."

"Did you see the way they made out? God I wish he'd kiss me like that..." "I'm more worried about how obedient his wife is." "I ran into her once while she was visiting Mr. Fairchild. She would definitely act like that." "Anyone would act like that for him. What are you talking about?"

Miles heard the whispers all around the building and was getting annoyed. Though he knew posting the video was quite risky, he wanted to do it. So he did. With Y/n's consent of course.

He called an office wide meeting, which he had never done.

Everyone sat in a room and he sat on the stage. Miles pulled out a microphone and turned it on. The room is actually for large scale conventions, press conferences, etc.

"Alright. Straight to the point because we all have shit to do... Mr. Allen, please stand up for us."

Of course Jacob (Jacob Allen, the person who first saw the video) was startled and nervous. He stood up and Miles stared at him. "Mr. Allen, it's against company policy to be looking up pornographic content on office computers, is it not?" Miles asked tauntingly. "Yes." The younger man replied. "Yes. So why has pornhub been opened on over 100 of our desktops and laptops today?"

"Uh... Because I saw a video."

"A video?"

"That looked... Like you and your wife."

Miles raised his eyebrows and started to laugh. Not only was he smart, he deserved all the oscars for his acting.

"I'm going to ask really quick if I look like someone who'd make a sex tape then turn around and you can shout out your answer. Okay? Would I make a sex tape?"

Miles turned around and there were a variety of yes's and a few no's.

Miles turned back around and sighed. "Guys I'm literally a millionaire, why would I make a sex tape?"

"Because you're hot!" Someone shouted. Miles pointed in the general direction and looked for the person. "I'm your boss. And I'm married." He reminded.

There was some laughter and Miles shook his head. "No, I did not make the sex video. That is certainly not something I want to do especially now that I know some of you are searching up black curly haired orphan in your pornhub browser."

There was more laughter and Miles nodded. "Well, now that everything is cleared up... Stop watching porn in my office and go get shit done." He turned the microphone off and walked off the stage, back to his office.

.  .  .

Miles and Y/n sat on the couch, cuddling. He caressed her arm as they watched a horror movie.

"Some of my employees found the video." Miles mumbled into her hair. "What'd you do?" She asked. "I lied and told them to stop watching porn at work."

"You watch porn at work." Y/n whispered.

"Yeah, your porn you dirty whore."

Y/n laughed as Miles kissed her neck, lightly nipping at her soft spots. "Miles! Miles!" She cried for mercy. He pulled away and they stared at each other for a moment. "You're one crazy bastard, Milo..." She whispered. Miles smiled and slowly kissed her. "I know. You make me crazy."

"I'm pretty sure you did that yourself." Y/n giggled.

"Haha." Miles tickled her lightly and she squealed.

"Anyways, thanks for letting me post that porno. It's made us $1,500 already."

"It's been up for one day..." Y/n whined.

"Y/n. You're hot as shit and you're an obedient cum slut. That shit is going to be trending for the rest of the year." Miles whispered before kissing her again.

"You wanna make another..." She mumbled between kisses.

"Yeah." Miles replied.

She nodded and pushed him off of her. "Then go get the camera."