Pregnancy mess

Dog, I hate this chapter. I hate the title. And I hate, hate, HATE your hair and makeup today.

[ Y/n ]

"Pregnant..."

I looked over at Bobert and he glanced back at me. "But... There's something you need to know." I looked back at Io and he smiled. "Since you aren't... Human... Or fully human... You're only pregnant for about two and a half months... So it'll be really physically... Challenging."

"Two months?" I whispered, in shock.

"Yes. So you'll need to be well fed and tended to almost every second of every day."

"Fed?"

"You'll be very hungry. And expect a bump in the next day or two."

.  .  .

"Bobert... I'm so fucking hungry!"

He threw the covers off and got out of bed. I held my stomach in pain, whining for him. He was gone for a moment before running back into the room. He sat me up and set a plate in my lap. I grabbed the sandwich and ate it quickly. I moved on to the other sandwich, eating it just as fast. Bobert passed me some poptarts, y/f/f of course. "Don't choke, love."

"Shut the fuck up." I mumbled with a mouth full. He hummed and left to go get me more food. "Ah, fucking hurry!" I shouted. I heard clanking and Bobert running back upstairs. He came back in the room and sighed as I put the last of the poptart in my mouth. He took my old plates and stacked them on top of each other before setting new plates down for me.

I grabbed little bits of everything, stuffing my face. "Ah fuck. Um... Hold on, I'll go make more food."

He ran away again and I continued eating. "Y/n?" I hummed and looked up. "It's Io. How're you doing?"

"I'm so fucking hungry."

"I can see that... Bobert's dragging people out of bed to make you more food."

"Good. I'm... starving."

[ Narrator ]

Y/n fell over, dishes clattering on the floor. Io immediately grabbed her, struggling to hold her weight. Bobert heard the commotion and ran away from the kitchen. He ran back up the stairs and into his room. "Wh-what happened?" He asked. "I think her water broke."

"It's only two months!" Bobert exclaimed. "Well... It does range between two and two in a half but I was hoping we'd have more time."

"Yeah, fuck you man."

.  .  .

Y/n laid asleep on the bed, not noticing the commotion all around her. The babies (yes two, quite a surprise to everyone) were crying in another room, screaming for their mother. (Yet only one was making any noise) Bobert was also crying, trying to tell himself everything would be okay. Six people had to hold him down and eventually sedate him so the doctors could work.

Too much blood, too fast.

The cliche every hopes to never have to encounter.