Promised attention

Smut and unchecked

[ Y/n ]

I laid on the couch, staring at the tv. Trevor is always in the garage. Always working on his nerd shit. And to think he's not the nerd in the family...

I got up, walking over to the garage door. Trevor doesn't like being interrupted when he's focused but I'd like some attention.

I opened the door and peeked in. The air feels hot and humid.

Trevor looked up, his glasses about to fall off of his nose. "Yes?" He knocked them back into place. "Can you come inside?" I stepped more into view so he could see the lack of pants.

Trevor's eyes only glanced down for a moment before he turned back to his work.

"I'll take care of you later. Just give me a few hours."

Hours? Hours?

I wanted to argue. To let him know I was angry. But I didn't want to start a real fight. Instead, I didn't say anything and left the garage.

That should be enough.

.  .  .

"Y/n..." I hummed, adjusting to the feelings on my body. His hands pressed against my hips, his chest against mine, and his lips on my neck.

"Trevor..." I sighed. He pulled away and kissed my jaw. "I told you I'd take care of you. Why'd you go to sleep?" He had take. A shower, his wet curls dropped onto my shoulders and cleavage.

"I was tired." I mumbled, turning my head. Trevor grabbed my cheeks and slowly turned my head back to look at him.

"Well I'm not." He pushed the duvet off of my legs and pushed them apart. A smile poked at my lips as he kissed my belly.

Trevor likes ghosts and machines with too many buttons and cars. He's constantly covered in oil and smudged with pen ink and pencil graphite.

He's awkwardly tall with wild curls.

But he's always known how to handle himself when it's just us. Flirtatious enough to make me want more of him. Affectionate enough to get me hooked. Sexual enough to make me feel better than any other guy has ever made me feel.

Trevor caressed my thigh with his thumb but didn't give my anything I wanted. He didn't even take my underwear off.

"What?" I whispered.

"Well, I don't want to wait to get my dick sucked."
He muttered.

I sighed, sitting up. Trevor tilted his head to look at me. "What?"

He shook his head and flashed his cocky smile at me. I rolled my eyes at that. Trevor pulled his boxers down, tossing them across the room.

I licked my palm and reached down to start him off. Trevor leaned on his elbows and watched me as I worked. I ignored his looks despite how nervous they made me.

I leaned down, running my tongue over his tip. Trevor groaned softly in response. I leaned down more to take up more of him in my mouth.