Back at Bly

Smut, requested
Not checked

[ Narrator ]

Miles pressed his cigarette to his lips as he stared at Bly. His home that he knew so well. The place he hadn't seen in so long.

He flicked the cigarette away and walked up the steps. There is one thing he needs inside and he's going to have it.

He unlocked the doors and let himself in, not making any grand gesture he had returned.

The house was silent and still. His curls were wet from the rain that was picking up. It's such a good night to fuck her.

Miles set his bag down and made his way up the stairs. He knew which ones to skip so they wouldn't groan under his feet.

The rain pattered against the windows and the ceiling, lightening flashed followed by a muffled boom.

Miles walked down the carpeted hall straight to his room. He couldn't wait and even if he could he wouldn't. His hand gripped the doorknob and twisted it open.

He stood in the doorframe, staring at Y/n in bed. She stared back at him. Her book in her lap. Miles shut the door and Y/n jumped out of bed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him to her lips. Miles hugged her waist and forced his tongue between her lips to deepen the kiss.

Y/n wanted to take all of him in. His curls, his touch, his skin against hers. She pulled away and Miles stared at her. "I didn't know you'd be back tonight." She whispered.

Miles smiled and shrugged.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. Want to show me how much you missed me?" He spun Y/n around and she laughed. "Of course I do..." Y/n couldn't stop her thoughts from racing about how awful she must look.

She wasn't wearing anything sexy at all.

Miles looks sexy. Hot and bothered, his hair wet from being outside, dressed up in a suit. Y/n got on her knees and undid his pants.

She missed him so much. He travels so much now she's always using her hand. Y/n leaned in, closing her eyes as she started with his tip.

Miles watched her as she took her time. He wasn't here for making love right now. He wanted a rough fuck. Miles pressed his palm onto the back of her head, forcing her to take all of him.

Y/n grabbed at his thighs and his hip to try not to pull off. She gagged and choked but wanted to please him. Miles put a hand over his mouth and groaned into it.

He slowly pulled her head back and Y/n took a few labored breaths before going back to it. Miles held her head but she knew what he wanted.

Y/n started moving her head back and forth. She kept her eyes closed and let her nails dig into his skin. Miles watched Y/n, his hand still over his mouth to muffle his moans.

Her gagging and choking was blending in with the rain. It was pouring outside, thunder rumbling frequently. Miles closed his eyes and tilted his head up.

His tip touched the back of her throat again and again. Y/n pulled off, not being able to handle it anymore. Miles let his hand fall to his side as he tried to catch his breath.