Morning routine

Smut

[ Y/n ]

Finn rolled over, humming quietly. He squinted his eyes and reached up to push a loose curl out of his eyes.

"I know you're looking at me." He sighed.

I smiled and hugged him, kissing his cheeks. "Good morning." I beamed. "Good morning." Finn wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips.

"I need to brush my teeth really quick." He muttered, getting out of bed. I flopped onto the mattress and watched him walk into the bathroom.

He used the restroom first and then started brushing his teeth. "Vic and Oli are already at school." I called. He hummed and I shifted.

"So... I was thinking we'd do something... Just the two of us."

Finn finished brushing his teeth and turned around. He had a cheeky grin and as he walked over to the bed.

"What would you happen to have in mind?" He whispered. "Take a guess."

Finn kissed me and I wrapped my arms back around his neck. I opened my mouth and Finn got on top of me. He slid his hands down to my hips and lifted them so he could grab my ass.

I could feel Finn's boner on my leg so I sat up. We pulled away and I pulled my silk dress off. Finn immediately leaned in and kissed my collar and chest.

I moaned at the pleasure, leaning my head back and moaning quietly. Finn kissed up my neck and jawline back to my lips.

His fingers found their way into my underwear and he started touching me. I whined and my back arched. Finn left sloppy kisses on my neck and shoulders.

"Finn..."

"You're so wet."

"You think that's be a sign to get to it." I joked.

Finn hummed and pulled my underwear off, leaving me naked.

He pulled his underwear down to his knees and spread my legs. "Raw, because you're needy huh?" I nodded and Finn gave me a nod back.

He thrusted into me and I gasped. "Ugh... Fuck." I moaned. Finn sighed and started pumping in and out slowly while I adjusted.

"F-Finn... Yes." He started to speed up, holding the headboard. I nodded and my toes curled.

It feels so good. So fucking good.

Finn pushed one of my legs up and I gasped. "Yeah? Fuck you're so tight." He groaned. I nodded in pleasure and relaxed into his touch.

He was taking care of me perfectly. The sound of our skin clapping together and the headboard clattering against the wall masked out low moans and cries.

Finn was getting tired so I quickly flipped him over so I was on top. "Shit." He mumbled.

I started bouncing up and down on his cock, just how he liked.

"Yeah... Fuck baby. Just keep going like that and I'll cum inside your tight little self." I nodded and closed my eyes. "Yes! Yes! Yes, Finn!" I cried.

He nodded and guided me. Finn was impatient though and flipped us again.

He pinned my back chest in the mattress and slammed into me roughly. My head pressed into the soft sheets as tears of pleasure rolled down my face.

"Yes! Mmm, yes Finn!" I cried out.

He nodded and rubbed my shoulders for a moment before slamming into me harshly and holding his dick in me while he came.

I came as well, panting and trying to relax. Finn giggled and flipped me over. He pecked my lips and rubbed my cheeks.

"Let's hope a third one pops out of there." He beamed.

"Let's hope." I repeated quietly.