Animal Crossing and Cookies

@alwaysfinniewolfhard <3

[ Y/n ]

Trevor and I walked out of the grocery store together, hand in hand. "Got everything?" I asked. Trevor nodded and put his backpack back on. "Yup, let's go home."

We both grabbed our boards from behind the bushes (we can't bring them in but I'm too paranoid to leave my board just laying around) and I started skating.

Trevor quickly came after me, giving me a little nudge.

I shot him a playful glare and Trevor smiled. "You're cute." He beamed at me.

I smiled and started to laugh a little, looking back ahead. "Shut up, Spengler. You're so cheesy..."

"Is that blush?"

"No... It's just cold." I shot back.

"Sure." Trevor smiled his little smirky smile and I shook my head. He is such a cocky bastard... And I love him to death for it.

. . .

When we got home, we were so excited to bake cookies.

He took out the cookie dough from his backpack and I got the tray out. I started warming up the over as Trevor sprayed the pan.

"We have cookie cutters if you want to try those." Trevor offered.

"Really? Where!"

"Uhh check the bottom left cabinet. Far left. By the oven."

I bent down and checked the cabinet. In the very back was a small plastic bag with a couple of cookie cutters in it.

I pulled it out and stood back up.

Trevor broke off a little bit of the cookie dough and went to hand it to me. I was about to grab it when he turned his hand and put it into his mouth.

I gasped and Trevor smiled proudly.

"Rude!" I laughed, lightly pushing him aside so I could get some cookie dough.

Trevor picked me up and tried to take the cookie dough from my hand.

"Oh no! Don't eat it! It's poisoned! Don't eat it Y/n I'll miss you too much if you die now!"

I put it in my mouth and Trevor gasped.

"Nooooo!" He set me down and I shook my head, turning back to the cookie dough spread on the pan.

"You're so dramatic, Spengler."

"In a great way? I know."

I smiled and pulled out a Christmas tree cookie cutter.

I started cutting out a few shapes, pulling away the excess dough. Trevor also joined in with a snowman cookie cutter.

Within a couple of minutes we had our cookies set but the oven still needed a minute or so.

"You brought your switch right?" Trevor asked.

"Oh! Right! I'll be right back." I ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs to Trevor's room.

On the bedside table my switch was charging. I grabbed it and walked back downstairs, starting it up. I know what Trevor wants.

He wants Animal Crossing.

Trevor put the cookies in the oven and set a timer. I sat down at the table and Trevor joined me.

"Can I play? Pleaseeee?" He asked.

I looked at him and sighed.

"For a kiss."

Trevor leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me for a minute or two before pulling away and taking my Nintendo from my hands.

"Thanks pretty girl." He smiled as he started running around my island.

I watched as he immediately ran to the sea to start fishing.

That's what he always does. I have no idea why because to me, fishing isn't even that fun! But I'll let him do whatever he wants to do since Trevor doesn't have stuff like this.

. . .

I am so full. We ate all the cookies.

I sighed and collapsed into his bed.

"Finally." I muttered.

Trevor laid down next to me and let out a large yawn. "That was a great shower." He whispered after.

"Quiet time, Trevor." I replied.

Trevor smiled and kissed my forehead. I leaned closer into his embrace and pulled the covers up to my chin. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on mine.

"I love you Y/n." He grumbled, exhaustion clear in his voice.

"I love you too, Trev. Goodnight, precious."

"Goodnight, Princess."

I smiled and hugged him closer. My eyes shut and slowly I felt myself fall asleep in his warm embrace.