63.

"Fuck you."

Preeta gasped when the men twisted his arms making him cry out in pain. The last man threw a punch over his cheek, making his face fully hanged in pain and unconsciousness.

The man was about to throw another punch when a stone hit his head suddenly. He yelped and looked at the direction, noticing two men stomping towards them with rage in their eyes.

Preeta cried out in relief.

Without giving them the time, Karan blew a harsh punch at the man while Kabir handled the other one. The sudden addition was able to bring out some encouragement in Prithvi as he somehow handled the third one.

Karan gripped the jaw of the man in the same manner, he had held Prithvi's face. He smirked humorlessly while glaring at him.

"Beating, bullying or rioting without reason was my childhood hobby and trust me, I have become expert in it. Imagine, what's gonna happen when you have given me so many reasons?" he asked while looking deadly at the man who widened his eyes.

Karan's teeth gritted in anger while he pressed his fingers tight on the man's jaw, not letting him free while with other hand he twisted his arm in an awkward angle making him gasp in pain.

He twisted it mercilessly, until he heard a crack and the man screamed in pain. With this, he started attacking the men inhumanely. Kabir too handled the men and advanced on them with blood on his mind.

With endless beating, they had made them half-dead and were keen on beating more until the cops arrived. Both of them were ripped off the men and finally, the men were caught by the cops.

Noticing that the men were now properly caught, Karan ran towards the most important ladies of his life and crushed them in his arms.

"Karan," cried Preeta while hugging him tightly. "They had almost..."

"Shhh... I am here. Police is here. We'll be alright," he muttered while peppering kisses on her hair and trying hard to control his heartbeats. He couldn't comprehend what had happened if he and Kabir wouldn't have come early.

His eyes fell on a traumatised Kritika who was looking at him with blank face. Tears were flowing continuously and her shoulder was totally swollen. Minding her arm, he wrapped his arms around hers while rubbing her back.

"Kritika," he called her but she was hardly blinking her eyes. Preeta rubbed her hand on her head but she was still not replying.

"You'll be alright, Kritika. We need to go hospital for your arm. Okay? Your brother is here. Police have caught them. Kabir is getting them arrested. Alright?" whispered Karan while letting her lean on his chest as she slowly started sobbing.

Preeta's lips trembled at Kritika's condition and exchanged a glance with Karan who looked extremely stunned with both of theirs condition.

"Bh-bhai, they..." Kritika sobbed while Karan shook his head.

"Don't. First, we need to go to the hospital."

But Kritika continued,"... they wanted to rape me." Karan's heart stopped beating and he looked deadly towards Preeta who too was trying hard to not cry again. "... they brutally hit Pawan and attacked Prithvi with knife. They called bhabhi a whore and were saying vulgar things to her."

Preeta gulped when she saw Karan's hands turning into fists and eyes full of storm. His face was blank while jaw twitching at the anger that he was hardly displaying. His knuckles turned white when Kritika cried,"They had almost killed the brothers. If you wouldn't have come, they had raped us already."