11.

"If you tell this to your brother, it will only worsen the scenario. He will try to confront me, whom I am not afraid of by the way. But I am afraid, he will lose his job after that."

Preeta immediately replied him, not letting him threatening her more and more.

"I will not tell anyone."

Karan smiled.

"That's like my girl."

Preeta sickened at his words. She looked at his face. Seeing him smile, made her stomach churn in disgust. How dare he smile after making her cry so much?

She was devastated when she came to the conclusion that from now, she couldn't talk to Arjun. It was heartbreaking for her to stop talking to her childhood best friend. How will he feel? She had made up her mind that she will do as Karan had said only for Naveen and Arjun.

"Do what I said and I will not bother you, anymore."

Preeta nodded reluctantly and turned to walk towards her scooty. Kabir got up from it and handed the keys to her.

"Your bag is under the seat."

Preeta didn't reply, just started her scooty and rode ahead towards her lane.

Kabir shrugged and walked towards his best friend who was staring at the place in front of him, where Preeta was standing couple of minutes ago.

"Man, she is scared as hell."

"That's what I wanted."

Kabir felt bad for Preeta. He had already explained it to Karan that he should choose another ways and avoid doing crimes like kidnapping.

Karan had already sat on the driver seat. He rang the car horn making Kabir jump as he actioned him to sit inside. Kabir sighed and sat inside. As Karan drove the car, Kabir started throwing questions on Karan.

"Dude, I think you crossed the limit. She hates you more than before."

"That will change."

"No, I don't think so. You have literally gave her panic attack. She was not even walking without shivering. Her face was pale as if she had come out of a death trap."

Kabir looked at Karan impatiently, waiting for his reply but Karan didn't looked at him.

"That will help her in staying away from boys, easily."

Kabir shook his head in disappointment.

"Can't believe, a rejection will lead you to this. So many girls of our college were crazy for you and so are in your dad's company. Don't know why can't you let her go!"

Karan smiled just as the answer formed in his mind.

"That's what makes her difficult to have. She is different from others. If there would be any other middle class girl, she would have accepted my proposal in a day. But Preeta, she rejected me, man. Do you know, why? Because she doesn't want to betray her parents. Being with me, will surely effect her image but she never felt greedy of my charms, wealth, popularity. And the worst thing is, she is so naive that she doesn't get attracted to me."

Kabir chuckled humorlessly.

"Have you ever seduced her? No. Have you ever made her smile? No. Have you ever made her comfortable? No. You have never even talked to her without being dominating, possessive and threatening. You know what, dude. She can't love you if she is scared of you. May be its my fault that I brought you here for a holiday."

Karan got irritated of Kabir's chiding and he slammed the breaks and glared at Kabir.

"It was important to scare her. I will apologise to her once, she is mine. But before that I have to make her mine."