6.

"Preeta, what's the secret behind that smile and why you want my car so suddenly?"

Preeta's friend, Raamya teased her as today Preeta was looking extremely happy and beautiful. She had wore a pink coloured top and skinny jeans. Preeta never leaves her hair untied but today she had not tied them as her childhood best friend, Arjun was coming Delhi to visit her. When Arjun was brutally attacked by Karan that day, Arjun's father was terrified. But after paying Luthras their loan, he was relieved. Arjun had a great interest in Engineering as he won the scholarship and was selected to take admission in a great college in Australia. He had took education loans and worked hard to fulfill his dreams because he didn't wanted to trouble his parents again.

Arjun and Preeta used to talk weekly. They were being great friends just like always. Even being far away, he still used to treat Preeta as her best friend. He used to share everything with her. Preeta was somewhat having a crush on his childhood friend and the encouragement was that she was sure that her parents already like Arjun.

So she will wait for the right time and share this with her parents. She herself wasn't sure if she loves him. She wanted to see if Arjun was the same person or not, then she can push her feelings forward.

Preeta blushed when her friend teased her. She playfully slapped Raamya's arm and started walking towards the parking of the college. Preeta was bunking her two lectures to meet Arjun as she was looking for Raamya's car. When she found it, she quickly reached it and sat inside for leaving while Raamya and Raashi were asking her about this childhood friend.

"Stop it guys, he is just my best friend. He is returning after whole six months. I am going to the Airport to receive him. He is going to stay at my home only."

"Did she said, her home?"

Preeta fake glared at Raashi while the girls started teasing her more making Preeta beetroot red.

"Raamya, I will bring your car tomorrow at college till then, you take my scooty. Is that okay?"

"Now, can I be the spoil sport when you are going to meet your prince charming?"

Preeta blushed and shook her head. She said bye to her friends and finally left the parking lot.

I am so excited to meet him.

_____________

Preeta was standing for fifteen minutes waiting for Arjun to come. When people started coming outside the way, she tried to observe every single boy but didn't find him. She scrunched up her nose in frustration and sighed. She finally looked again at the people when her eyes caught a very handsome face walking towards her.

Her eyes lit up when she saw light brown eyes looking at her only. The tall boy gave her a broad smile and walked enthusiastically towards her. Preeta laughed when Arjun hugged her tightly and whispered.

"I missed you, best friend."

Preeta blushed when she realized, Arjun was hugging her. They pulled away and Preeta replied cheerfully.

"I missed you too, Arjun."

Arjun took a whole minute to take the appearance of Preeta. She was looking so innocent and cool in the pink top and tight jeans. Her hair were brightening the attraction towards her face. Her brown eyes were so lightened up. He smiled unknowingly when he concluded that She is the most beautiful girl.

Preeta raised her eyebrow at him as he cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head.

"Let's go."

Arjun wasn't aware of the things between Karan and Preeta but he knew Preeta was living with her brother to study in Delhi University to complete her education which was a great change for her.