55.

Her mysterious husband was wearing clothes after taking a quick shower and she had still not moved to follow his order. She kept watching him from the corner of her eyes.

"Preeta, I am watching you too."

She could feel the wave of frustration flowing in her mind. She didn't move and ignored him. But again, her curious mind made her look at him and she noticed he was wearing a white V-neck which had half sleeves and pairing it up with denim jeans.

Another voice came, but she didn't move. She had been so nervous of what he did down there in the hall. What did he think of himself? If no one was at home, he could switch his charms to devilish ways. Moreover, he enjoyed every bit of it. He enjoyed making her desirous.

"If you won't get up in another second, I will myself change your clothes and I am fully determined on doing it."

She gasped and narrowed her eyes at him. "How dare you!"

"Shall I show you?"

At his steps towards her, Preeta got up from the bed. She gulped and shook her head. "If you are making it up for we didn't go to the wedding, then its alright. There is no need..." She stopped when she saw him coming towards her with her clothes in his hand.

She widened her eyes and pushed her into the wall. She closed her eyes and shrieked,"Okay, fine. I will go."

She panted in fear and nervously opened her eyes. Her lips curled in irritation at seeing his signature smirk. Her eyes had filled because of his weird behavior and she was taking long breathe to control herself.

But just as she said,"I will change," in her trembling voice, Karan had stopped her by blocking her way.

She saw him sighing and staring at her with admiration. He caressed her cheek and explained,"Kritika has already been upset with you. If we had accompanied them there, you would have snatched all of the attention. In my opinion, even going to that wedding wouldn't have affected her mood."

Preeta's eyebrows furrowed and she stared at him in hurt. She focused in his black eyes. "So, you think that's why I wanted to go to the wedding? To worsen her mood?"

Karan closed his eyes and rested his forehead. "God, no."

He pulled back and wiped the wet corner of her eyes. "She just need some time alone, away from you. Then, maybe she would think that who was actually wrong, who actually helped her in this. But the main reason behind my refusal was..." He naughtily pulled her hands and put them around his neck.

Preeta blushed but didn't look away. She raised her eyebrows while observing his moves. Her husband smiled cheekily.

"From past three months, my wife has dedicated her all time to this home and its members except for her husband."

Preeta mouth turned into an 'O' and she smiled knowingly at him while making a move to push him away. But Karan caught her hands and looked at her seriously.

"... and now, I want my wife all for myself. There would be no interruptions, no troubles. Just you, me and a lot of romance." He said huskily while Preeta laughed in amusement.

"Oh, so Mr. Luthra has planned to tempt his wife while her supporters are away?" She teased.

Karan chuckled and nodded his head while giving her a naughty look. "Trust me, Mrs. Luthra. She is already tempted."

His words churned her stomach so wildly that she had stopped moving and was just staring at him. Suddenly, he clicked his fingers in front of her face, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"So, should I tame Mrs. Luthra in changing her clothes or she will sincerely do it on her own?" He murmured while leaning closer.

Her giggles brought a smile on his lips and he saw her pushing him gently. "She cannot be tamed so easily. But for now, she will listen to her husband."