14. That's what I thought

Start from the beginning

"Finally you woke up! It's been like a billion years!" Dream said, I laughed.

"Yeah yeah cry baby," I said sarcastically.

"It's only 7:30 we aren't late for school or anything," Dream said softly.

"Then I'm going to sleep again," I joked trying to skip school.

"No no no we're going to school George," Dream said picking me up and putting me on the floor.

"No fair, you're like 1 thousand times taller than me," Dream laughed.

"I know I am you're like 37 inches," Dream joked, I scoffed.

"I am not 1 foot tall Dream." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah you're 1 foot 2 inches," he said finishing my math.

"you know what, goodnight." I said walking to the bed again.

"No no no you're going to school even if I have to carry you." Dream said.

"fine I'll get dressed," I got up and headed to my closet, should I look hot today?

"Georgie I'm going in the bathroom." I heard Dream said, I hummed indicating heard him.

I decided to wear black jeans, a blue sweater, and some rings. I, of course, am wearing that dumb locket even though there isn't anything in it. I got dressed and went downstairs, I'll skip the morning fruit.

"Gogs, you gonna have breakfast," Dream asked, I swallowed.

"no I'm good..." I trailed off trying to keep my thoughts in my mind.

"Okay, if you say so, I always have snacks."

Dream and I left after he made some toast, which took a while because the first time he dropped it. It was funny as hell because he dropped it in the mud, so he had to make another one.

"So Dream, do you think the other toast would've tasted better?" I said laughing, Dream rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Maybe, we'll never know." Dream laughed, "you can get it out of the trash if you'd like,"

"No I'll pass," I said and we both started laughing.

We made it to the school 3 minutes early, so we walked to my locker because I needed to grab something.

"Okay George I have to go to the bathroom stay here," Dream ran to the bathroom, which was right by my locker.

I started looking through my backpack for headphones, I finally found them. I heard footsteps so I was going to close my locker and look but the person slammed the locker in my face.

"Owwwww!" I winced, "what the hell is wrong with-" I stopped when I saw Shelby.

"what? awh little Georgie is scared without his little crush? he's not here for you now is he George?" She taunted, I looked away from her and held my tears in.

"You know what Shelby I'm done with your shit," I said, glaring at her.

"By the time this school year is over, Dream and the whole school will hate you." Shelby said and laughed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked

Who knew she'd get mad at that statement

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

I was washing my hands and I heard George yell, I quickly finished rushing to get out of the bathroom.

"Hey Dream," Fundy said interrupting my mission.

"hi Fundy, I'd love to talk to you but I got to get going," I said trying to rush past him.

"Woah, stay a while why don't you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Go spend your while with your sick ass girlfriend," I said glaring him down.

"Yeah no, I'm gay and she's annoying as hell." I got confused.

"So why are you dating her..." I asked confused.

"The same reason sap did," he said and looked away.

"You like Karl??" I asked surprised.

"No, I mean the topic is similar, just a...different... guy." Fundy said trailing off looking at the floor.

"Okay Fundy I got to go seriously," I said trying to escape his grip, he looked up.

"No, Dream listen I need to talk to you."

"What why?" I asked, trying to rush out of Fundy's grip.

"Just-" is all I heard before I felt him pushing me against the bathroom wall, he kissed me, I pushed him off, it was supposed to be George.

"What the hell Fundy? I don't like you I'm sorry, you know damn well I don't like you." Fundy nodded.

"Oh I know, just keeping you from George for Shelby." I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Shelby?" I asked, Fundy nodded.

I left as fast I as I could, knowing Shelby would not hesitate to do something to George no matter the cost.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I heard George yell, I ran over and saw Shelby.

"Shelby! He said leave him alone" I yelled, she glared at me.

"You know what Dream why should care, you like me anyways." She said and started walking off,

I looked at George he looked like he believed what Shelby said, I felt bad for him.

"I hate you Shelby!" I yelled, she heard me and stopped dead in her tracks.

"You're mom will hate you if she finds out that you hate me."  I laughed,

"want to trade moms then? Yours is way better," I said, Shelby turned and kept walking.

That's what I thought bitch.

1408 words
A/N
Hello everyone hope you're well
Make sure to eat and drink some water 💗💗