Chapter 46: the end is near.

You were still crying behind a box. Feeling so betrayed, glitch was such a nice person to you but it was all probably just an act.

"Aye, what's got you so blue matey?

You turn your head to see foxy looking at you concerned

You wiped yours tears away

"It's nothing."

He sat next to you

"If it be nothin. Then why ye be shedding salty tears? What scurvy dog made ye cry?"

"I just found out something about a...friend...they are nothing...like I thought and what they said...so I'm kinda hurt...that they lied..."

You felt a hand rub your back

"It will be okay me matey...you look tired...perhaps ye should take a caulk...I'll sing ye a chantey..."

You lay your head on his shoulder as he started signing

You fell asleep peacefully and foxy just petted your head

"Ye have a good rest treasure."

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"I can't find them anywhere!"

Moon yelled in a panic

"What if they're hurt!"

Bonnie said also panicking

"Are you sure you checked everywhere?"

Freddy asked moon

"Yes I looked everywhere! They aren't anywhere."

"Do you think they found a way out?"

Gregory said

"I don't y/n would leave without you. Plus they still have to help the other animatronics."

Freddy said

"They are probably just looking for something they hid. They can get into small places and hides stuff."

Bonnie mentioned

Gregory sighed

"Let's all just keep an eye out. But for now we have a lot of important things to do."

They all went silent but agreed. They all knew you were probably fine.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

Freddy explained to gregory that with his new upgrade he can go to roxy's raceway. he said that maybe they could find clues on how to deal with roxy.

they snuck around. bonnie and sun distracted roxy and monty.

when gregory reached roxy raceway he looked around for a go kart. he found a dance pass in one of the garages and kept it just in case he needed it.

when he did find a go kart he couldn't ride it because he was too short and he needed an assistant bot to help.

he went to look for a head for one and while he was walking by an assistant bot jumped out of a trash cart. but then its head fell off.