Chapter 48: I Always Come Back!

Y/n thought of a plan before making any decision.
It took a bit but then they had a everything planned out but they were going to need help

They decided they called each of their friends. First Kayla. They needed Kayla to get a car to fit all the animatronics. Kayla agreed without any hesitation.

Then they called derek. Derek wasn't too happy to be woken up at 6 am in the morning but hearing the panic in his friend's voice he quickly came to the pizza plex on his bike to help.

Then they called the Ace. Y/n didn't even need to say much before he was putting on his coat and sneaking out of the house to the plex.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

They all arrived at the same time

"Bestie! What's going on?!"

"Yeah geek what's wrong?"

"Y/n what is it you need help with?"

You then told them everything. Now they didn't believe it but you all know each other very well. You were no liar and when they saw the animatronics they were even more convinced.

"Okay. Kayla."

"Yes!"

"Can they get in the car? They can't be in the pizza plex while we are doing this."

"You got it y/n! You three follow me into the car."

"Derek. sun."

"Yes sunshine!"

Derek didn't say anything but listened to you

"I need you guys to go to the DJs room. There's something behind the DJ head and I need you to plug-"

You pulled out a hard drive

"This hard drive in! And while you're there get the tiny music men. When the light on this hard drive turns green it's complete then get out of there as fast as you can. Then get into the car."

"Leave it to us!"

Derek said with determination

"Ace."

"Yes!"

"You have the most important job! I need you to look for a game and complete it! I know it sounds silly and pointless but I swear-"

Ace grabbed your shoulders

"Y/n no matter what you need me to do! I'll do it!"

You nodded and handed him the mask.

"When you put that on you'll know where to find it! Bonnie, can you please go with him?"

"You got it! I'll protect him with my life!"

"Freddy, Gregory you guys are with me!"

You then put your hand out.

"Let's do this!"

Then everybody puts their hand in the middle and you all shout as you put them in the air!