Chapter 20: love and war

I woke up, not in the greatest of moods. I was dreading going to work. What Kayla said was swarming my mind.

'Did they really just say what's in their programming? do they really not care about me?'

My uncle seemed to notice my mood as we were eating breakfast

"Y/n...I now what your thinking, but just remember that your never alone. I'm always going to be there for you. You also have that wonderful young man ace."

I softly smiling

"And between you and me. I think that Kayla girl is delusional."

I started laughing

"There's the smile I like to see. Don't let what that spoiled brat said get you down."

I nodded

We finished breakfast and we had a while before we had to head to work.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

I decided to try and talk to glitchtrap

I don't know why I'm so interested in him but then again I've never heard of anything like this. This could very well lead to my death. But that didn't make any sense, why keep me alive so long. he could just have his little friend vanny kill me in my sleep.

He said he wanted to get to know me. But he also named everything about me. And what I'm good at.

Maybe he wants me to help him since I'm good with technical stuff. That made the most sense.

"H̶̙̄͜͝e̷̬̎͜ỳ̷̧̹ ̴̛̙͇̃d̶̹̓õ̴̡̲̓l̶̡͇͊l̵̠̗͒~̶͉́"

"Please stop calling me that."

"Ȟ̴͓̦̒o̵̬͉͆w̶̗̻̑̀ ̴̻̺͒a̸̜͓͘b̸̗͔͠o̷͎̍̋u̷̧̧̎̉t̴͇̮̅ ̷̡̝͐s̵̗̎w̶̡̪͌̐ȩ̶̊ě̴̦̀t̴͕̖̋h̸̪͊͗ȇ̵̢͇a̸̹̒͗r̴̯̓̌ṯ̶͆͘?̴̳̅"

"No way."

"C̶̥̗̐̌u̴͉͐͜ť̷̟͕̋î̷̱͠ę̸͝ ̵̗̓̓"

I stiffened. Monty called me that

"Try to be more creative than that"

"s̷̤̕w̵̫͐̈́e̶̬̓e̴͈̝͐͝t̴̯̓ī̶͕ë̶́͋͜"

"Not happening."

"M̶̯̀y̵̡̳̾ ̸͍̦̀d̷̢̹̒e̵̲͉̽ă̵̼̪ṙ̵͇̗~̷͕́"

"I'm going to start gagging."

"D̷̻̄õ̴̧̲l̶͉̬̒̿l̴͔̲̉ ̸̢̐̃i̵̗̙̓̚t̶̩̔͝ ̸̽̓͜i̸͉͘ş̵̈́̈!̶̜͚͆̆ ̸̟̺̾̽S̸̡͔͘ŏ̸̜͔ ̵̨̼̂͝w̴̳͇̐̅ȟ̶̹á̸̢̨͝t̸̜̱̏͘ ̵͓̾b̷̺̞̅́ṙ̷̞̠̈í̸͚͑n̷̦̮͊̕g̵̲̔s̵̱͗ ̷̯̤̽ÿ̴̠͙̚ō̴̜u̴̮̺̓ ̶̱̌̾b̸̼͒a̸̰̘͘c̶̲̔k̵̝͍̍ ̶̥̌̚h̴̢͌ḙ̶̛r̷͖̳̈́è̸͎̳̉?̷̞̆"

I sighed and sat down in my chair which was luckily behind me

"I don't know. I had some free time before I had to go to work even though I really don't want to."

"Ḣ̶̞̫ỏ̴̹w̶̖͓̾̄ ̷̖̩̄͂å̶̡̆b̴̬͉̏o̷͉̖͛͠ǘ̵̩̆t̸̗̑ ̷̻͚͆͘ỹ̵̲̥ǫ̷͔̈́̂u̴̧̜͗ ̶̟͑́j̵͈̒ů̷͇s̴̞͛t̵̛̥̳ ̴̧̏̒c̴̳͎͋a̶̧͎͌̽ĺ̶̪l̶͓͋ ̴͍̾o̸̤͌̚f̶̻͚̍f̶̙̭͒́ ̵̪͑ǎ̶̺̦ǹ̷͕̂d̵̛̦ ̸͖̮̿̌h̵̰́̈ạ̵̓v̷̠̳͌ë̴́͜ ̷̭̆̌ȁ̷̗ ̴̛̥͑s̵̨̃i̶͓̘͛c̶̨̀k̷̲͛ ̸̳̐d̵̠̒̔a̵̭͋ỳ̶ͅ.̵̖͑́ ̶̩́͆T̷͔͗͗h̵̞́̍ę̸̦̈̃n̴̻̗̎ ̵̰̈́ý̶̼̑ȍ̸͖ͅu̶̫̳̓͑ ̴̧̒́c̸̘̒̕͜á̵̹̩͝n̷̡͙̚ ̸̣͐ḧ̶̢̡́â̶̼̠̕ň̴̖̂ǧ̴͉o̵͕̖̔ű̶̜t̷͍̮́ ̶̯̂͘ẇ̷̹i̶̞͍͠t̷̯̠̔̀h̴̭̕ ̸͍͐̈m̵͓̗̌̕e̷̖̔.̶̨̮̌"