Chapter 36: slumber party!

You and your uncle pulled up to the plex.

You both hop out of the car and walk into the plex.

It was deathly quiet, it was kinda unnerving. It reminded you of your nightmare.

You then thought

'What if that...thing...really exist under the pizza plex? No y/n, that doesn't make any sense! If something like that really exist under the pizza plex why is just staying under there? Why hasn't it try to come up? Maybe it can't? What if it only reacts to movement? Regardless, there isn't even a place like that in the pizza plex? We've been underground and we haven't seen anything. But micheal went a different way if we remember how to get there we could see for ourselves.'

"Hey kiddo you doing okay?"

You snap out of your thoughts at your uncle's question.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Just caught up in my thoughts."

"Your probably overthinking this right?"

"Yeah..."

"Why don't you go hangout in the daycare. I'll come around during my patrol to check up on ya."

You nodded your head and went to daycare

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

Sundrop was just sitting in his room bored when he heard the sound of someone landing the ball pit from the slide.

'Didn't the daycare close?'

He thought

'Isn't the entire pizza plex closed?'

Moon added

Sundrop looked out from his room and saw you!

He swan dived into the ball pit as you finished climbing out. He then popped out and gave you a hug

"Sunshine!"

"Hey Sunny."

He set you down as he started hoping up and down on his heals

"I thought the plex was closed?"

"It's is. My uncle had to cover for Vanessa since she got sick and he brought me along."

"Does this mean!"

"We can have a slumber party!"

He celebrated and spun you around.

You two had a lot of fun playing different games, telling stories and making crafts.

The recharge cycle came up so moon came out and took you to his room. He had to go check the other animatronics and make sure they get into a charging station.

While in his room you remembered that you hid something in the room from your dream. You touch the part of the wall that opens and it kinda did slide.

You heart was thumbing loudly in your chest as you opened it prepared to see that poster. But when you opened it you found

...a golden freddy plush?

You weren't scared anymore just confused?

"Where did you come from?"

You booped it nose and it squeaked. You laughed as you booped it again.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

I heard a wire sound, I hid the bear in the space as moon made it back into the room.

"Is there something particular you want to do starlight?"