Chpater 50: a bright future

"Okay so the blueprints are perfect now we just need the parts. That might take awhile..."

Your uncle said looking at all the blueprints

"That depends on how we get them. We still have a lot of time, before we have to move them somewhere else. Also we need to know who we should focus on first. I was thinking glitch might be a good starter. With another mechanic on board we can finish some of these much faster."

You explained to your uncle. You then felt a tap on the shoulder.

You turn to see the DJ had brought you and your uncle water. You smiled and grabbed the drinks

"Thank you DJ."

You handed the water to your uncle. He took giant gulp, while you casually sips yours.

It's been a month and a half since the fire.

Everybody was getting used to their new environment.

They also got to see the outside world for once.

Sun got to see the sun for the first time ever, he jumped joyously and couldn't stop talking about how amazing it looked. He also loved pointing at everything saying how much he loved the outside.

Everybody else really enjoyed the outside too. Even thought they could only go so far they enjoyed it.

One night when it was dark outside and the stars were glimmering. You took moon the roof and you both stargazed and stared at the moon. You looked at moon and you've never seen him so happy.

Gregory was also getting used to his new temporary home. He also really likes you and your uncle. You two are like the family he's never had.

Also vanessa was getting back to normal, she still has the thought vanny might come back and hurt somebody. Often has nightmares about hurting people. But you your uncle help her through it.

Vanessa is very motherly towards you and gregory. She makes sure gregory isn't getting into too much trouble. She always encourages you to take a break, especially when you need it. She also helps your uncle make food.

Roxanne had remembered the layout of the new place, so she can move around better without much help.

Monty has gotten used to using the rails to move around the house. He hates it but he learned how to do it

Chica is doing great better than you thought she would. She gotten used to talking with her while she writes things down.

Foxy was able to catch up with his old friends and got to know his new ones. He got along with them really well.

Freddy is doing his best to help everyone. Especially you and gregory.

But today something big happened

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

While me and my uncle were looking for parts online. Uncle got a phone call from uncle Clement

"Hey Clement what's going on man?"

My uncle was silent as he listens to his brother in law. I was still looking at parts adding them to the cart until I heard

"W-what really?!"

I paused and looked at my uncle. He was totally shocked

"Okay! We'll be there right away!"

He then hung up. Then closed the computer.

The little genius (Fnaf Yandere)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara