Chapter 22: so many things are happening! I can barely keep up

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was ace calling me

"What's up ace?"

I said then yawning and getting out of bed

"Hey so can I drive with you and your uncle or do you need my brother to drive me?"

He said I was walking down stairs to meet my uncle

"Let me ask."

Then I didn't bother being quiet

"Uncle...can Ace come with us? He has a job interview at the pizza plex."

I called to him dragging out the 'uncle'

"Sure kiddo. He just has to be here when we leave."

My uncle said sounding like he just woke up

"How fast can you get over here?"

"I'm finishing up breakfast and I'll get dressed. I'll be there in 15 minutes tops."

"That sounds good."

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

As me and my uncle walked out. I saw ace running towards us. When he reached me and hugged me while also picking me up

"Woah!"

Then he quickly put me down while blushing a bit

"Sorry! Sorry...I'm just really excited."

"It's okay. Come on! We don't want to be late!"

Me and Ace got into the back.

Me and Ace were chatting about different things. But mostly what he might do at the plex if he gets hired.

"Man you even got more dressed than usual. I'm guessing you really want to impress the boss."

He was wearing a red button up shirt with a black tie while also wearing black dress pants. He had ordinary black tennis shoes though.

"We'll first impressions are everything. I just really want to get a job here."

"Yeah, it would be nice to have someone who is around my age working at plex."

We felt the car stop and we were in front of the plex.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

As we walked in I took ace to the bosses office. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Y/n sir."

"Come on in."

I grabbed Ace and took him with me.

"Sir this is ace cash. you know the boy I mentioned yesterday?"

"It's nice to meet you sir."

"It's nice to meet you. Y/n you may start your shift, while I talk to mr. Ace here."

I nodded and walked out but giving ace a thumbs up.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

As stressed as I was for Ace. I had a job to do! I looked at my board and saw that the animatronics were scheduled for some maintenance except moon and sun.

But at different times. Freddy was first before the doors even opened. Since he was the main animatronic of the four. People would definitely notice if he was gone.

But before I bring him down to parts and service I have to check the others.

I visited roxy and she was actually powered down but as I took a step into the room she turned on. She turned her head and I saw her tail wagging