DAY 5: after tomorrow

You woke up to someone saying your name

You opened your eyes to see Glitchtrap

"What glitch? It's..."

You look at your phone and it read 4:38

"4:30 in the morning. Why are you waking me up right now?"

"I̵ ̶t̷h̵o̶u̶g̶h̷t̵ ̶t̸h̵a̷t̷ ̴m̷a̶y̸b̴e̴ ̵y̶o̷u̶ ̷a̵n̷d̵ ̸I̸ ̸c̵o̷u̴l̸d̸ ̵m̵a̵k̴e̶ ̶b̶r̴e̶a̵k̶f̵a̷s̶t̷ ̷f̴o̷r̸ ̸e̷v̶e̵r̶y̸o̶n̵e̴ ̸b̵e̶f̷o̵r̶e̴ ̸t̶h̸e̵y̴ ̴w̶a̴k̸e̴ ̸u̴p̶.̴ ̸"

"You...want to do something...for anybody...other than me? Why?"

"I̸ ̸d̸o̷n̴'̴t̶ ̸w̶a̸n̷t̴ ̸t̶o̸ ̴d̵o̷ ̴i̷t̵ ̶f̵o̷r̶ ̶t̷h̶e̵m̵.̷ ̷I̶ ̷j̸u̴s̵t̴ ̴w̸a̶n̸t̶ ̵t̵o̶ ̵s̸p̶e̴n̸d̸ ̶t̸i̷m̷e̸ ̷w̴i̶t̴h̶ ̷y̶o̸u̸ ̴d̶o̸l̷l̴.̵ ̴I̶s̸ ̶t̴h̵a̸t̴ ̸s̴u̷c̵h̶ ̵a̵ ̵c̴r̴i̵m̷e̴?̶"

You got out of bed and stretched

"Fine, but I'm making myself an iced coffee before we start."

||🥥🏝🥥 ||

You and glitch decided to make different kinds of muffins. You grabbed some oranges as well as apples. The fruit was fresh you then juiced the fruit to make fresh juice. while glitch watched the muffins bake. He did help you a bit with the juice.

You both really enjoyed yourselves. You two don't get to spend as much time together as you usually do considering how easy it is for him to get caught.

You two can only relax and not worrying somebody
catching him is in your room with the door locked.

When you finished he went to your room to go back into your computer to relax.

You decided to sit out in the sun for awhile with sunscreen on of course.

When you heard everybody started coming down so you went back inside.

Everybody was amazed by the breakfast and they thought the juice and muffins were delicious.

My uncle told everybody at the table that we all were going to go snorkeling. Everbody seemed really excited. I was too! Exploring the ocean, seeing all the fish and coral life!

He told me that the violet family will be joining us

That made me happy and concerned at the same time. Happy because I'll see Kayla and concerned because adeline will be there.

Of course we got ready. But we wanted to relax and wake up a bit more before we leave.

When I was hanging out with Derek and ace. Derek seemed kinda off in space. I poked his head and he snapped back into reality

"Hey crow. Have a nice time in space?"

I chuckled and he rolled his eyes

"Why do you seem so out of it?"

I asked seriously

||🥥🏝🥥 ||

"Oh I don't know. I woke up with a killer headache and the minute I sat up I got light headed. I also can't really remember anything from last night."