Chapter 23: new co-worker!

I woke up actually quite early. Much before I had to even start making breakfast. So I decided to talk with glitchtrap.

I turned on the game and put on the headset

I appeared in the front of the tablet

"Hey glitchtrap you here?"

"G̷̝̀o̵̱̜͊o̷̞͗ͅd̸͉̖͌ ̵̭͑̚ḿ̵͕ǫ̴͈̀̎ṙ̸̗n̵̻̅̈́i̶̙̖̓n̸̖̑͜ğ̷̖ ̴̗̱̃̌ḏ̷͑̑͜ô̷̠l̸̲̘͑̊l̶͈̀~̸̮͊̕"

He was behind the tablet. He then put his head on top of it

"M̸͈̪͐͒î̴̞̥s̵̳̾š̶̖ ̴̬̦͠m̴̙̻̏e̴̥̮̿?̵͉̆̈́"

"You wish."'

"Y̶̡̱̔̚ō̶̟̟͛ư̵̺ ̴̧̅̂k̸̘͙̀̓n̶̲̟͑̿o̵̐̾͜w̶̡̃͝ ̶͓̓Ì̵̫̆'̴̣͠v̸̬͌̀é̷͉ ̵͈̟͝b̴͈̙̐ę̶͖̂̄ẹ̸̢̀̕ǹ̷͖̺̕ ̶͖̆͌t̸̙̜̅̏h̴͍̬̄͘ì̷͈ń̷͎̕k̴̺̈́í̷̡̝n̶̠̖̾ğ̷͚̕.̶̘̱͋ ̶̨̛̛̞Y̶͇̭̍̆ȍ̸̖̲͝u̵̦͑'̸̮͂͝v̵̳̉̆e̵̛̮̲ ̷͚͐̋b̵̹̼̍e̵͆̓͜ȅ̷̟n̵͇͓̄̏ ̵͉̇͑á̶͕s̴̼̾k̵͔͈̓̊ḯ̷̜̅n̴̖̎̒g̸̛͉̃ ̶̖̋̆a̵̟̕ ̴̟̊̀l̴̙̙̀̈́ờ̷̪t̸̬͕͘ ̴̩͔̇͂o̸̲̔͛f̶̼̈̔ ̷̯̈q̴̲̽̇ű̵̠e̶̱͆̀s̵̞̓ͅṯ̵̋ȉ̸̖͓o̸̯͕͛͑n̴̨̰͗͊š̷͍̻̂ ̴̙̈́͘a̷͓͍̐b̷̨̳̿̄o̵͕̿ǘ̷̙t̷̹̍̚ ̷̐ͅm̵̥̺̊̇e̴̮͐.̴̹̔́ ̴̛ͅS̷͕̈́́ḧ̶͍ỏ̴̦ų̵̮̎̂l̷̡̦͑̓d̸̨́̂n̸̫̩̂̎'̶̟͒t̶̯̄ ̸͖͒I̷̻͂̄ ̸̨̩̏a̸͍͍̿l̵͙̑s̴͉̃o̶̘̅͂ ̶̦̣̍b̸͇̊̕ḛ̸͖̈͊ ̵̙͎̐a̴̲̫̍b̸͎͑̉l̸̝͕̂̐e̸̗͊ ̶̻͔̽̀t̷͈͙͊͝o̸̩͋͝ ̶̧̞̔a̴̟͒ṡ̸̹̼̋k̸͔̗͝ ̴̢͚̋͝q̶̗͚̎͋u̶̖͗ȩ̴̯͒͑š̴̮̳t̴͕͝ȉ̵̯o̷̙̅ṇ̶̐s̵̤͑́ ̷̌͜á̴͈̝ḃ̶̩̖o̶̥̓u̶̻̾͠ț̷̞̈́̀ ̸̩̔̂y̸̼̏o̴̤͋u̴̲̫͆?̵̲͐"

"That's depends on what you want to know? I mean you named almost everything about me when we did introductions."

"Ỉ̸̹͒ ̴̣̽s̵͖̒u̸̧͚͝p̵͕̄̐ͅp̶̥͠ǒ̷̠s̸͔͖̎ĕ̶̫ͅ ̸̞̯̿t̴͚̹́ḩ̴̘͊ḁ̶̺̄̓t̴͍̓̿'̶̙͕̍ŝ̶̛̼̗ ̸̮̈́͆t̶͕̚r̴̟̗̈u̵̞̖̇̚e̶͋͝ͅ.̵͈̠͂ ̴̡͖̇I̶͇͗ ̵͉̽̾c̶̝͍͂͠ă̴͚n̵̯̆̔'̶͎̺͛t̴̻͒͂ ̴̠͎͑ẽ̵̹v̴͇̬̓e̵̹͐͂n̴̻͆ ̴̛̝ť̸̞ḥ̴̫͛ĭ̶͇n̴̹̔̔k̸̙̃ ̵̦̙̔̚ó̵̼́f̸̺̮̈́ ̸̟͔̈́a̶̛̼̥̍ ̸̔͜q̶̻̱̓͘u̵̝͗e̷̢̱̿͌s̶̨̬̾͊t̵̼͈̍i̷̜̕o̷͔̰̾̈́n̴̩̈́̅ ̴̩̉̈ͅt̴̥̞̊͛o̶̲̍ ̷͙́̈́ạ̴̖̓ś̵͚̙̈́ḳ̷̦̎ ̴̼͍̄ÿ̸̪͍́͝ȍ̷̡̧ū̸̮̣͝.̸̘͐͒"

I quietly giggle as to not wake my uncle

"You didn't even have a question in mind? Your a strange one glitchtrap."

"B̴̪̌̀ǘ̷̜͘t̷̖̩̄ ̸̭̩͂i̵̤͋s̶͐͐͜n̶̛͖͓'̶̩͚̿t̶̝̯͑ ̵͍́̏t̸̢́͝h̷̲͍̾̐a̵̛͇͇t̸̘̯́ ̷̟͑ͅö̶͚́n̵͖͋̒e̶̲̅ ̷̘̗̓̚o̷̼͗̄f̷̹̥̓ ̵͎̹͆͌ţ̷̮̈́̂h̴̙̟̒͂e̵͍̓͠ ̶̙͌m̸͎̯̿͆a̷̢̦̐n̷͔̬̒͘y̴͈̿ ̵̰͖̋̿r̷̭̕ͅe̶͙̓̐a̴͚͋̂s̸̢̻̀ó̵͍̺̐n̸͚̺̋ŝ̵̥ ̵͙̯̃w̴̗̱̒h̶̪̀͂y̵̧̯̍͘ ̸͎͗y̴̝͐o̷̩͚͒u̸͕̾͝ ̵͉͙͗͆w̸̩̬̆ạ̴͐n̴̗͇̿͠t̵͖͐ ̶̞̄͊t̴͕͠o̶̠̿ ̸̡̀l̶͎̑͐è̷̤a̷̺̾̃r̷̛̹̭̀n̴̢̮̆͗ ̴̢̬̏͂ḿ̷͖͘ȯ̵͙̭̓ȑ̵̮̈ě̶̬͝ ̵͎͊͑a̴͈͝b̸̧͊͌ớ̸͎̪u̶̼͛t̸̳̐ ̸̯͗͜m̶̠̑͌è̶̀͜ ̶̭̪͘ḁ̴̥̏̓n̶̰͚͆̽d̸̨̑͜ ̸̢̜́t̴͍͈̑̂a̶̢͆͜l̸̼̒́͜k̸̡̤̒ ̵̣̀ṱ̷́̚o̷͉͉͆͘ ̴̰̏ḿ̵̲̯ē̷̩̥̒?̵̮́ ̴̼̎"

"Guilty. It's sorta strange I never expected to be talking to a virus's bunny with thoughts and emotions."

"W̸͉͆͝e̸̠̖̕l̷͇̓l̷̟̍͝ ̶̙͍̀̾Ĩ̸̳̀ ̶͕̦̃͐n̶̛̻͂ë̷̼̣v̸̱̎e̴̳̎̒ṛ̵̣̾ ̸͍̤͋͝e̸̪̯̊̐x̷̗̭͊p̷̯̿ĕ̵̞ć̷͚͠t̸̲̿̀ě̷̠̫ḑ̷̭̈́̈ ̸͍̳͛ẗ̵̬̠o̵̗̜̎̈́ ̵̖͌͝b̸̗̐e̶͎͊̕ ̸̗͛́a̵̼̭̋͝ ̶͉̈́v̷̖͔̄̂ị̴̢̐ŕ̶̘ù̸̞͎s̸̻̍͠ ̴̢͌͊s̶̠̔͊t̶̰͊u̸͑ͅc̵̘̟̒̏ḱ̴̹͇͌ ̸̛͈̣ì̵͙̚n̵̺̟̓͝ ̷͈̓ä̷̭ ̵͙̪͊v̸͕͙̂i̸̥͉͊d̸͒͜͜e̸͔͋̚o̸̘͛g̸͚̒a̶͇̒̆m̸̠̼̾e̷̢͓̎ ̸̛̙̙͋"