Chapter 9: VR experience

"What really?"

"Sorry. But it's for the best for now."

"It's alright uncle I understand."

My uncle just got news that Hunter went missing. Now all the parents in the neighborhood have been keeping their kids inside for safety.

My uncle wanted me to stay inside for a while as well.

I was pretty scared to be honest. I actually was hoping Hunter was alright, sure he's a jerk but that didn't mean I want anything bad to happen to him.

"But hey, I got this package earlier and it's a game, I'm assuming you bought it? Am I right y/n?"

I saw it was the VR game I ordered

"Yeah. Thanks uncle!"

"Go play your game kiddo! My buddy is going to be here soon."

I nodded my head and set up everything I needed for the game.

I took a deep breath and slipped on the game set onto my head

Let's do this!

||⚡️🐰⚡️||

(Please watch the video)

"...did he just say 'accidental digital consciousness transfer'? I didn't even know that was a possibility. Maybe it's just added into the game to scare players a bit. Cause I don't think technology is advanced enough for that to happen."

Besides that question dancing around my mind, it quickly went away as I looked around and started looking at the games and the prize counter.

I looked down a hallway and saw purple eyes staring at me.

'Okay that's super creepy.'

I decided to ignore it and looked at the games I could play I decided I wanted to do repairs since I'm actually doing it at the pizza plex.

||⚡️🐰⚡️||

I finished all the repair ones in like 30 minutes. It wasn't to difficult to do but something that did happen was I found these little glitchy things and when I would grab one it would make a sound as it disappeared.

I couldn't tell what it was but I thought I would think about it later. I looked to see that whatever's was in that hallway was a bit closer than I previously thought.

'What is that thing? It's kinda starting to creep me out.'

Then I looked and decided to play the first game

||⚡️🐰⚡️||

I took a good look at the characters and thought

'I think the Freddy and chica I know is better. Cause those two kinda creeped me out just a little bit. Then I looked at Bonnie but he was gone on the cameras! I looked around and found him in a storage closet.'

The scariest part was watching them walk down the hall with the flickering lights.

I jumped back in surprise when I saw foxy for the first time he was truly scary but he seemed like an interesting character.