chapter 2: getting to know you more.

"You sure you don't need me?"

"Yes y/n. My buddy is coming over as we speak. Go out and enjoy yourself like you did yesterday."

You were walking out of the shop because your uncle said his buddy was coming to work for him for awhile. So you had more free time now.

You decided to go to the pizza plex again after doing your homework. Cause 1. You did promise sundrop to come back and 2. You did have a really fun time there.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

You made it to the pizza plex and walked in the bright lights still somewhat hurt your eyes but one thing you noticed was how many people weren't there. I mean yeah there were quite a bit of people but not as many as there should be.

Then you remembered on the way to the pizza plex you saw on a news paper that children have been going missing. Parent must be taking extra precautions to keep their kids safe.

But you didn't let that get you down and you tried to forget it and decided on what to do.

"Hey there superstar!"

You heard a familiar animatronic voice call out

You turn to see Freddy

"Hey Freddy!"

"I'm glad I get to see you again! Also thank you again for yesterday for helping me to my recharge station."

"Your welcome. Just make sure it recharge when you need to."

"I'll keep that in mind. Do you plan on doing something in particular."

"No I'm just kinda winging it. I don't really make a plan for places like this."

"Would you like to see my room?"

"You guys have your own rooms?"

He nodded and led your to the area with all the rooms.

He opened his door and you two went inside.

"Wow! This is really cool!"

"I do quick like I-it."

You noticed he kinda glitched for a second

"Sorry about that. I've been kinda glitching a bit today."

You decided to see if you could help

"Here sit down I can maybe help."

He sat down and you started observing his body and wires to see if anything is causing a glitch. You found that a wire was slightly cut in the neck part of his head

"Hm...Freddy do you think there's to heat up I don't know let's say...a needle?"

"Well yes actually my pointer finger has a built in lighter to light up birthday candles on cakes."

"That should work just fine. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course."